It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rejoice all fans of the engaging Punk Wars strategy game. As of today, you can download Punk Wars: Hold the Line DLC on GOG along with a new game mode and maps.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Does this count as one of the four winter sale freebies? (you need Punk Wars for this which isn't even on sale)
Post edited December 20, 2021 by W3irdN3rd
W3irdN3rd: Does this count as one of the four winter sale freebies? (you need Punk Wars for this which isn't even on sale)
I think its just a matter of bad wording (iirc gog usually places a f'ree' in the headline) > according to "the plan" the next freebie should arrive on 23th of December
Post edited December 20, 2021 by DerBesserwisser
They still havent added any punk. :/
Sachys: They still havent added any punk. :/
Don't you feel lucky ?...
Trooper1270: Don't you feel lucky ?...
Considering i just lost my cat and a leg on a scratch card, no...
Sachys: Considering i just lost my cat and a leg on a scratch card, no...
Whoops!, well, Merry Christmas, anyway...
low rated
no :(
Up to this moment, it's not possible to download the DLC (I've added it to my account, but there is no download link in my library, only to base game).

And I refuse to install Galaxy, offline installers only.
The DLC isn't even in Galaxy at the moment.
Post edited December 21, 2021 by Skess01
Now there's the Offline Installer :)