It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I had the same problem, thank you!
low rated
Themken: Did you update the BIOS for this? These cards had some problems... Not knowledgable enough to tell whether those problems could really affect system RAM.
shmerl: It's Sapphire Pulse. I don't think there is any update for what comes with it.
This BIOS card and graphics in this are quite amazing compare it with this https://bestappsapk.com/redbox-tv-apk/
Post edited June 05, 2021 by appmania
low rated
Live Net Tv APK is the most downloadable app in 2020 for the viewers choice it has come with latest version visit this <a href="apkground.com/live-net-tv-apk/">Live Net Tv Apk</a>
[url=][/url]
Post edited June 05, 2021 by appmania
Apparently I have some problems with Python3. Version 2.7 is installed as part of the Linux Mint 19.3 distro that I'm running, and I have version 3.6.9 as well. I thought about having another go at Witcher 3, and noticed that the Witcher 3 Mod Manager now has Linux support, at least partially. However, it requires Python3.7, which may be why I wasn't able to run it properly. i get an error message about lacking "main.py" after running the command (from the readme file) of:
pipenv run python main.py

The mod manager in question: https://github.com/Systemcluster/The-Witcher-3-Mod-manager

Earlier I installed mods manually, which worked, but is a bit of a pain, especially when coupled with having to use ScriptMerger on some of the stuff. Would therefore be nice if this mod manager worked, and did most of the heavy lifting, because I see there are some updates to the mods I used, such as Ghost Mode.

There are so many recommendations for how to upgrade or install python, but most are different, which leaves some of us rather confused and unsure how to proceed. Even more so when some of the people say it's easy to break the system by installing a second Python (in addition to the 2.7 version that apparently Mint depends on (and Ubuntu?)).

Of course it's entirely possible I've done something else wrong that caused this mod manager to fail to load properly. It does look pretty sweet, though, and I was really glad to see it has gotten Linux support now (via the aforementioned fork).
Pangaea666: Apparently I have some problems with Python3. Version 2.7 is installed as part of the Linux Mint 19.3 distro that I'm running, and I have version 3.6.9 as well. I thought about having another go at Witcher 3, and noticed that the Witcher 3 Mod Manager now has Linux support, at least partially. However, it requires Python3.7, which may be why I wasn't able to run it properly. i get an error message about lacking "main.py" after running the command (from the readme file) of:

The mod manager in question: https://github.com/Systemcluster/The-Witcher-3-Mod-manager

Earlier I installed mods manually, which worked, but is a bit of a pain, especially when coupled with having to use ScriptMerger on some of the stuff. Would therefore be nice if this mod manager worked, and did most of the heavy lifting, because I see there are some updates to the mods I used, such as Ghost Mode.

There are so many recommendations for how to upgrade or install python, but most are different, which leaves some of us rather confused and unsure how to proceed. Even more so when some of the people say it's easy to break the system by installing a second Python (in addition to the 2.7 version that apparently Mint depends on (and Ubuntu?)).

Of course it's entirely possible I've done something else wrong that caused this mod manager to fail to load properly. It does look pretty sweet, though, and I was really glad to see it has gotten Linux support now (via the aforementioned fork).
The best way to run a newer Python version is, honestly, to just use a Linux distro that's up-to-date enough to have it available.

Linux Mint 20.1 is a long term support release, so you should consider updating to it; it should have a newer Python version.
dtgreene: The best way to run a newer Python version is, honestly, to just use a Linux distro that's up-to-date enough to have it available.

Linux Mint 20.1 is a long term support release, so you should consider updating to it; it should have a newer Python version.
Yeah, I've thought about that, but you know what they say about not fixing things that aren't broken ;)

Anyway, turns out I was an idiot and had downloaded the wrong file. I was supposed to use the source code... That version at least has the main.py file, but still ran into issues launching the thing -- perhaps due to not having an up-to-date version of Python.
I've been looking at dual booting debian with Fedora (Fedora has more up-to-date packages, but has the drawback of shorter support cycles and may break more things when upgrading), and have been wondering some things:
* Is there an easy way to install Fedora without installing either xorg or wayland? (Expected behavior of such a system is to boot to a text mode login screen.)
* Is there a minimal spin available for Fedora 34 x86? (I found one for ARM, but not X86.)
* What's the recommended way to handle such a dual boot setup, in terms of which OS is responsible for the boot loader?
colemanjeffrey: I had the same problem, thank you!
You mean Beyond a Steel Sky OOMing? What is your GPU and driver?
dtgreene: * What's the recommended way to handle such a dual boot setup, in terms of which OS is responsible for the boot loader?
Do you desire the "best way" or the "EASIEST way"?

Because imo the best way would be to install bootloader entirely independently and configure it entirely by hand.
But that's not the "easy way".

Whatever you do, don't chainload Grub. Both are *NIX distros so there's not need for such extravaganza.

Btw, with such questions you should at the very least state your architecture and whether you want to use EFI (is it even available on your system) or BIOS as these things change selection and functionality (behaviour even) for bootloaders.
dtgreene: * What's the recommended way to handle such a dual boot setup, in terms of which OS is responsible for the boot loader?
B1tF1ghter: Do you desire the "best way" or the "EASIEST way"?

Because imo the best way would be to install bootloader entirely independently and configure it entirely by hand.

Whatever you do, don't chainload Grub. Both are *NIX distros so there's not need for such extravaganza.

Btw, with such questions you should at the very least state your architecture and whether you want to use EFI (is it even available on your system) or BIOS as these things change selection and functionality (behaviour even) for bootloaders.
I don't want to do it by hand (though it would help to be able to automatically add another set of entries, say with "mitigations=off" to improve gaming performance (security is not a problem when the computer isn't connected to the network).

Thinking of doing this on two systems, one with traditional BIOS (actually uses UEFI CSM), and the other with UEFI BIOS.
B1tF1ghter: Do you desire the "best way" or the "EASIEST way"?

dtgreene: I don't want to do it by hand (though it would help to be able to automatically add another set of entries, say with "mitigations=off" to improve gaming performance (security is not a problem when the computer isn't connected to the network).

Thinking of doing this on two systems, one with traditional BIOS (actually uses UEFI CSM), and the other with UEFI BIOS.
If by any chance you want to have the same bootloader for both systems then it drastically limits your selection.
After all there's a number of them only working on either EFI or BIOS (either something very bleeding edge and / or designed solely for EFI, OR something very dated like LILO which to my understanding does not support EFI in any way imaginable).

Note:
if you want to be able to boot some system on BOTH BIOS and EFI systems (for example in case of emergency and need for some external tooling use to fix and / or fetch some data off it) you then will NEED to have a partition or at the very least sufficient space to be able to create one, for the sake of keeping BIOS part of bootlader there (for example with GRUB it would install itself in both BIOS related region AND EFI region at the same time, but you can install EFI first and then later add BIOS for compatibility, tho doing reverse isn't exactly particularly easy let alone in automated way - that is generally out of the question).
Note:
You CAN have GPT drives with BIOS bootloader, tho it requires some fiddling and may not work on some boards.

For general bootloader choice making and then to proceed with advanced configuration I can recommend you to take a look at these and start from there:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Bootloader#Boot_loader
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Unified_Extensible_Firmware_Interface
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/EFI_system_partition
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Master_Boot_Record#Choosing_between_GPT_and_MBR

Make no mistake - ArchWiki is a great resource and it's by no means applicable "only to ArchLinux" as some people may imply - 99% of what's in there is applicable across entire *NIX.
Just a recommendation, can you folks please take non game related topic to DMs? Let's focus this thread on specific games troubleshooting.
Post edited June 07, 2021 by shmerl
shmerl: Just a recommendation, can you folks please take non game related topic to DMs? Let's focus this thread on specific games troubleshooting.
Sorry, the other user in question has a general tendency (AS EVIDENT in this thread) to drag these "non gaming" problems into this thread casually and I tend to just toss the info without thinking about it.
I am sorry if I bothered YOU with my behaviour :/
I'll try to keep it down on my part.
Pangaea666: Apparently I have some problems with Python3. Version 2.7 is installed as part of the Linux Mint 19.3 distro that I'm running, and I have version 3.6.9 as well. I thought about having another go at Witcher 3, and noticed that the Witcher 3 Mod Manager now has Linux support, at least partially. However, it requires Python3.7, which may be why I wasn't able to run it properly. i get an error message about lacking "main.py" after running the command (from the readme file) of:

dtgreene: The best way to run a newer Python version is, honestly, to just use a Linux distro that's up-to-date enough to have it available.

Ended up upgrading, just to see if I could get this darn thing working. I'm on Linux Mint 20.1 now, but there was a catastrophic failure along the way (PC refused to boot), so had to timeshift back. Looks like it's time to give up on the mod manager issue, as I simply can't get it to run natively in Linux. Get an error message like this (plus more lines), which apparently can happen when not running it in Terminal, which I am.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 45, in <module>
data.config = Configuration()

Have also tried in the shell, but it leads to the same error, and I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to type in there.

Installed Wine with "wine-installer", which was stated as the recommended way. However, as suspected, this only gave me the very outdated version (currently 5.0.3) of Wine. So now I need to figure out how to clean out the thing, and try again. Things aren't easy when you don't know what to do most of the time :-/

At least the mod manager starts up when using that outdated Wine version, though I suspect the game itself wouldn't run very nicely.

When doing things like this, I'm constantly reminded of that classic xkcd strip that goes something like "If I can only get the computer back working like it did before..."
Pangaea666: Get an error message like this (plus more lines), which apparently can happen when not running it in Terminal, which I am.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 45, in <module>
data.config = Configuration()
Unfortuantely, this excerpt does not have the actual Python error, which is usually at the end, and which probably has a CamelCase word ending with Error at the start of the line.

So, could you try to get that part of the error message, as that would help see what the problem is (and if it is indeed a Python error message)?