It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GenlyAi: I can't speak for him, but I'd expect him to be already dead by D3 (fan service be damned) and, sure, his legacy lived on to other characters. I think the "OMG much drama" from the person you quoted was him being sarcastic. :D
GameRager: Or he might've been serious and a fan of that character(or someone who dislikes main characters dying to add drama to a game or film).

As for Cain living so long.....he knew some advanced magic so he might've extended his life a bit that way. Still, he could still be killed with enough force and that is what happened in D3.

BTW have you played D3 yet? I want to talk more on this but don't want to spoil it for you if you didn't play it yet.
I don't have the expansion, which from what I heard, is kinda essential now (not sure too much for the story itself). So, just in case, I'd rather not talk about it yet! I'll let know!
Ikaruga - Its reputation and the soundtrack made me think I was in for a good experience. Nope. I don't care how good the game looks and sounds, if the challenge comes down to memorizing specific fights and sections, it's rubbish and not really skill-based.

The Godfather 2: Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking with this one. Maybe the fact that the first game was actually decent. But part 2 was just kind of a mediocre licenced game banking on the name.
low rated
Daymare 1998, £20 down the drain that was.
low rated
about 400 of them thanks to Humble F***ing bundle
low rated
Off the top of my head games I wished I had left on the GOG storefront.

Baldurs gate enhanced series.
The Witcher 3.