It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's get real and add Quake. Despite the assurances that the gog build "is being finalised", it has failed to materialise here in a timely manner. I'll believe it when I see it.
fronzelneekburm: Let's get real and add Quake. Despite the assurances that the gog build "is being finalised", it has failed to materialise here in a timely manner. I'll believe it when I see it.
Yeah, I agree, at least until they add it Nightdive will be treating us as Second Class Citizens, I tried to ask them but they never give me a direct answer.
ChrisG_: Not really unless you consider a multiplayer mod for a dead game second class. I have no idea who owns the mod even though Steam sells it as DLC but steam clearly market it as a mod.
Good to know.
There was an update released for Spelunky at the end of September, but it's not on GOG yet. https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/239350/view/2892990827427875285
KetobaK: Yeah, I agree, at least until they add it Nightdive will be treating us as Second Class Citizens, I tried to ask them but they never give me a direct answer.
Theoretically, you could argue that Night Dive treat us as Third Class Citizens, because you can bet that the Epic Store version is higher up on their priority list (because over there it's not just a free update for previous owners, plus no worries there about fussy customers complaining about bethesda.net requirement) - and that one is still listed as coming soon.
Post edited October 29, 2021 by fronzelneekburm
high rated
Apparently, Battle Chess on Steam now includes the Enhanced version as well. No such thing here, of course.
Grargar: Apparently, Battle Chess on Steam now includes the Enhanced version as well. No such thing here, of course.
wtf !!!
thank you for this information.
Add THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH and most likely THE KING OF FIGHTERS 98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION in the future.

Why? This version (kof 02 um) doesn't have the rollback netcode. SNK never updated this game for the Galaxy counter part. Its been like a year and nothing.

This is coming from me that owns the Steam version too.
Crimson-X: The devs stated they don't plan to bring it to GOG.
Ice_Mage: Thank you for sharing. Polygon Treehouse are the type of the developer that can only be reached on social media, so I couldn't ask.

I thought I'd bring it up here so the missing deluxe version/artbook could be mentioned in the Google doc, whenever the curator finds the time.
I could ask them on their facebook I already talked to them about the non working achievements after the latest update. They didn't fix those but they replied pretty fast.
Post edited November 03, 2021 by MarkoH01
Grargar: Apparently, Battle Chess on Steam now includes the Enhanced version as well. No such thing here, of course.
The version available is the Enhanced Edition. It's not "Enhanced", they just add compatibility for Linux and Mac and separates the games.
Ruvika: The version available is the Enhanced Edition. It's not "Enhanced", they just add compatibility for Linux and Mac and separates the games.
GOG most certainly doesn't have the Enhanced version. The Enhanced version has, among other improvements, redbook audio, with a size well over GOG's 13 MBs installer:
https://www.mobygames.com/game/battle-chess-enhanced-cd-rom

Meanwhile, the game's storepage on Steam does mention the inclusion of the Enhanced version:
https://www.gog.com/upload/forum/2021/11/750df6d5b7393dc8bd7c796a3df59a15033e1fa0.jpg
Attachments:
enhanced.jpg (431 Kb)
Post edited November 03, 2021 by Grargar
MarkoH01: I could ask them on their facebook I already talked to them about the non working achievements after the latest update. They didn't fix those but they replied pretty fast.
I'm sure it would be appreciated to have an official answer.

No need to trouble yourself for my sake, though. I ended up taking Roki off my wishlist.
You can add "Speelcaster University" to the list.
1.02 on Steam since the 28/10/2021 and always 1.00 on GOG for now. (05/11/2021)

https://steamcommunity.com/app/895620

The update is now finally on GOG.
Post edited November 15, 2021 by Blackl
high rated
Blackl: You can add "Speelcaster University" to the list.
1.02 on Steam since the 28/10/2021 and always 1.00 on GOG for now. (05/11/2021)

https://steamcommunity.com/app/895620
That's about 1 week of delay, so it could be a delay on GOG's part (it usually happens with installers, but there's some cases of GOG making even updating the Galaxy builds difficult), so I'd suggest waiting a bit more.

Doesn't hurt to ask the devs too (remember to be polite, if you do).
Fury Unleashed and Gemini Rue where updated, should be removed from the list. Blackwell Series update it's on the making, should arrive here soon.
Post edited November 07, 2021 by KetobaK