It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: Is this legit? I remember it was coming here, then it sort of fizzled out due to what seemed to be pretty integrated online components. I'd LOVE to see it show up - I've always been interested in the card game.

This IS basically Pathfinder: The Adventure Card Game yes? I think that's its PC release name.
No, it's not the same game. Kingmaker is an isometric RPG like Baldur's Gate, while Adventure Card Game is a card game (well duh). Both of them are just based on the same campaign setting (Pathfinder).
Post edited May 30, 2018 by Grargar
Ixamyakxim: Is this legit? I remember it was coming here, then it sort of fizzled out due to what seemed to be pretty integrated online components. I'd LOVE to see it show up - I've always been interested in the card game.

This IS basically Pathfinder: The Adventure Card Game yes? I think that's its PC release name.
Grargar: No, it's not the same game. Kingmaker is an isometric RPG like Baldur's Gate, while Adventure Card Game is a card game (well duh). Both of them are just based on the same campaign setting (Pathfinder).
Aww bummer. So I'm guessing the PC version of the card game (on mobile I'm pretty sure) is still "in limbo" (IE: dead).
Ixamyakxim: Aww bummer. So I'm guessing the PC version of the card game (on mobile I'm pretty sure) is still "in limbo" (IE: dead).
It has been released, but only on Steam.
Grargar: No, it's not the same game. Kingmaker is an isometric RPG like Baldur's Gate, while Adventure Card Game is a card game (well duh). Both of them are just based on the same campaign setting (Pathfinder).
Ixamyakxim: Aww bummer. So I'm guessing the PC version of the card game (on mobile I'm pretty sure) is still "in limbo" (IE: dead).
Yeh very different game the one your talking about was made by Obsidian no?
high rated
Official Censorship Q&A

We are in talks with GOG. If they agree, Agony will be released on this platform in a version with all patches and without censorship.
Overload's supposed to be available for almost an hour already.
Ectopan: Antigraviator, a very neat looking Wipeout-clone, might get a release on gog too on or around the 6th of June.
Seems likely with its publisher, Iceberg Interactive already on board?

The developer just released a demo through gamejolt here:
gamejolt.com/games/antigraviator/250597
That looks remarkably similar to Nintendo's Fast Racing Neo/RMX, if it comes here I'm definitely in.
mike_cesara: Official Censorship Q&A

We are in talks with GOG. If they agree, Agony will be released on this platform in a version with all patches and without censorship.
mike_cesara:
They have been talking to gog right from the start and I doubt that something has changed on gogs part,
anywho they'd pretty much screw over every existing backer/ owner of the game (including me), but hey, I'd (maybe) pay a buck to get the real game.
mannefriedrich: Overload's supposed to be available for almost an hour already.
No day 1 release then - it's a pity that it has not yet been released on GOG. I'm hoping that the game comes here soon. Every Descent fan deserves Overload!
Accatone: No day 1 release then - it's a pity that it has not yet been released on GOG. I'm hoping that the game comes here soon. Every Descent fan deserves Overload!
Well according to the dev there was an issue but should be releasing here today, + there was a public holiday and other releases yesterday, so...

Link to dev post
Accatone: No day 1 release then - it's a pity that it has not yet been released on GOG. I'm hoping that the game comes here soon. Every Descent fan deserves Overload!
X-com: Well according to the dev there was an issue but should be releasing here today, + there was a public holiday and other releases yesterday, so...

Link to dev post
Great news! Thanks.
Accatone: Great news! Thanks.
Yeah, I hope the issues are/will be resolved and no new ones arise, fingers crossed
mike_cesara: Official Censorship Q&A

mike_cesara:
Crosses fingers and upvotes you.
i_hope_you_rot: Skyrim ?

The worst Bethesda " RPG " on Gog ?

* vomits *
Marioface5: If we already get to see posts like this just from an unofficial confirmation, I can only begin to imagine what the release thread would look like.
It's to be expected at this point. People love to hate. Some people love to hate vocally.
pkk234: It's to be expected at this point. People love to hate. Some people love to hate vocally.
Hatred is the Emperor's greatest gift to humanity.