It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Weren't there rumors about Drakensang 1 & 2 coming to GOG a while back ?
There was a snippet from Drakensang: River of Time in a GOG teaser video, iirc.
Phasmid: There was a snippet from Drakensang: River of Time in a GOG teaser video, iirc.
Really? Do you remember when was that?
I remember GOG having the Collector's Edition in their office. But I never heard anything about these two great games arriving this platform.
Phasmid: There was a snippet from Drakensang: River of Time in a GOG teaser video, iirc.
RPGler: Really? Do you remember when was that?
I remember GOG having the Collector's Edition in their office. But I never heard anything about these two great games arriving this platform.
The 10th anniversary celebratory video, I think?
Drakensang is a fabulous RPG.
Only issues I've had were with the technical side about getting a second-hand DVD running on Win 10.
But after the hassle it ran just fine.
Wouldn't mind getting the digital version if it is more of a smooth ride to install.
My saves died anyway with upgrading to a new system.
high rated
My Time at Sandrock, a sequel to My Time at Portia, is scheduled to be released here in Spring 2022.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1757963851/my-time-at-sandrock-us
Wonder if they'll keep it up to date in a timely manner - and sell the DLC here - the 2nd time around...
Probably not...
Bigs: Wonder if they'll keep it up to date in a timely manner - and sell the DLC here - the 2nd time around...
Probably not...
right? that was my only beef with the original.
Bigs: Wonder if they'll keep it up to date in a timely manner - and sell the DLC here - the 2nd time around...
Probably not...
I'll wait until they're 100% done with patches.
Had to 'pester' the publisher way too often to get a reply, I don't want another entry that takes over a year to get patched. :/
New companies in the catalog:

Creative Storm Entertainment: likely for Raiders! Forsaken Earth
CreativeForge Games (already in the catalog as "Creative Forge Games"): Aircraft Carrier Survival, House Flipper City(, Phantom Doctrine The Cabal)
FYQD-Studio, PLAYISM Bright Memory: Infinite?
The-Business: , Phantom Doctrine The Cabal)
Nice.
Really liked the first one.
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

Creative Storm Entertainment: likely for Raiders! Forsaken Earth
CreativeForge Games (already in the catalog as "Creative Forge Games"): likely
for Raiders! Forsaken Earth
Creative Storm Entertainment and CreativeForge Games are both for Raiders! Forsaken Earth, most likely.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/972010/Raiders_Forsaken_Earth/
Grargar: My Time at Sandrock, a sequel to My Time at Portia, is scheduled to be released here in Spring 2022.

Forgive me, but I don't see any indication at all that it's coming to GoG...
Grargar: My Time at Sandrock, a sequel to My Time at Portia, is scheduled to be released here in Spring 2022.

TZODnmr2k5: Forgive me, but I don't see any indication at all that it's coming to GoG...
It's there, under Schedule part:
My Time at Sandrock will release on Steam Early Access in March 2021. We’re aiming to release the full game in Spring 2022. After that, it’ll be released on GOG, Epic Store, WeGame, and other PC platforms. The PS4, Switch, Xbox One, and next-gen console versions will release in Summer 2022.
TZODnmr2k5: Forgive me, but I don't see any indication at all that it's coming to GoG...
vanchann: It's there, under Schedule part:
My Time at Sandrock will release on Steam Early Access in March 2021. We’re aiming to release the full game in Spring 2022. After that, it’ll be released on GOG, Epic Store, WeGame, and other PC platforms. The PS4, Switch, Xbox One, and next-gen console versions will release in Summer 2022.
Oh ok, I suppose I scrolled too fast! Thanks for the info! :)