It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New company in the catalog: Stormling Studios, possibly for Transient (or Darkness Within series):
Key features:
* H.P. Lovecraft meets Cyberpunk. Delve deep into an obscure dystopian world and hold firm to your consciousness while you explore enigmatic networks where change is permanent but reality is only temporary.
* To find out what is going on, traverse between real and artificially created worlds
* Ominous but lush graphics created with Unreal Engine 4
* Secrets and easter eggs
* A haunting and atmospheric soundtrack.
New company in the catalog: Scorpius Games
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Scorpius Games
Should be for PositronX, wich leaves early access on Steam today.
New company in the catalog: Indiesruption for Nine Witches: Families Disruption

During the Second World War, The German War Machine controlled by Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party reached a level of absolute control over most of Europe.
Friedrich von Darka commanded a special division called Okkulte-SS, responsible for researching the occult for The Third Reich.
In 1944, the German Army was about to withdraw, running away from the Red Army. However, the Okkulte-SS was ready to strike its most terrible blow.

Features
- Unique and original story (99.9999% GUARANTEED.)
- Beautifully retro-pixel style artwork .
- Join professor Alexei Krakovitz and his faithful Japanese assistant, Akiro Kagasawa, in their heroic crusade against the Nazis.
- Single player, dual character adventure with puzzle-solving elements.
- Meet a quirky cast of characters and talk with the dead.
- Over 60+ locations to explore and 50+ inventory objects.
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional) and Russian.
Post edited October 30, 2020 by The-Business
The-Business: ...New company in the catalog: Indiesruption for Nine Witches: Families Disruption...
Fixed that link for you :)

Very interesting game, thanks for the heads-up!
Thank you.
Middle Earth : Shadow of Mordor will lose its online component by the end of the year.
Here some details :

Note: certain features for the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor videogame will no longer be available beginning Dec. 31, 2020. Affected Features:

• The Nemesis Forge feature will no longer be available. Therefore, players will no longer be able to transfer their in-game Nemeses from Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor to Middle-earth: Shadow of War.
• Vendetta missions and Leaderboards will no longer be available.
• WBPlay will no longer be available, but the epic runes “Orc Hunter” and “Gravewalker” will automatically be awarded to all players.

C'mon WB, do something ! (with Batman too).
Post edited November 02, 2020 by Babiboule
Babiboule: C'mon WB, do something ! (with Batman too).
Would buy them all. :)

---

Furthermore, I consider that Batman Arkham Series must be released on GOG.
Arkham Origins lost the online componentes years ago. Still no complete edtion, or signs of a GOG release.
The WB-collection of games is a little bit poor on GOG. Shame.
rodrolliv: Arkham Origins lost the online componentes years ago. Still no complete edtion, or signs of a GOG release.
Please take your finger out of my wound, you heartless sadist. :(

I belong to the dwindling minority of Origins lovers and i wouldn't want anything more for christmas than a drm-free Origins on GOG. With the excellent Cold Cold Heart DLC included, of course. :)

---

rodrolliv: Arkham Origins lost the online componentes years ago. Still no complete edtion, or signs of a GOG release.
Pygmalion_4678: Please take your finger out of my wound, you heartless sadist. :(

I belong to the dwindling minority of Origins lovers and i wouldn't want anything more for christmas than a drm-free Origins on GOG. With the excellent Cold Cold Heart DLC included, of course. :)

---

Arkham Origins was great and is highly underestimated.
Pygmalion_4678: Please take your finger out of my wound, you heartless sadist. :(

---

RPGler: Arkham Origins was great and is highly underestimated.
Exactly my words. I don't know what people have to complain about - it feels even more like Batman than the other parts of the very good series. An release here would be my greatest wish for GOG. If it helps, i would even buy one of their weird indie games for it. :D

---

high rated
New company in the catalog: Skymachine Studios for Winter Ember:
Winter Ember, a new isometric stealth game from Sky Machine Studios.

Set in a Victorian-esque world, Winter Ember follows the story of Arthur Artorias, a faceless man in pursuit of answers and revenge. Returning after a near-decade of exile to the city of Anargal, where he was stripped of his family, fortune, and past, Artorias clashes with Greater Heaven, a tyrannical religious militant faction that has seized control of the town in his absence. To survive his homecoming, Artorias must rely on his wits and use the darkness to his advantage.

Infiltrate and explore vast Gothic sandboxes brimming with treasure and mysteries to uncover. Move quickly and quietly through the shadows while surveilling the environment, and peering around corners and through keyholes in search of lurking enemies and hidden passageways. In Winter Ember, there are multiple paths forward and solutions to every problem. Stalkers are rewarded for studying their surroundings and identifying less obvious modes of entry or egress.

Even when backed into a corner and seemingly forced to use a weapon, Artorias can evade combat by crafting one of more than 30 specialty arrows to escape the situation. Water missiles, for example, can douse flames and create dark new hiding spots in which to disappear.
high rated
Enhanced Editions of BloodRayne 1+2 (called Terminal Cut) will be released on November 20. They will be free for existing owners:

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/11/bloodrayne-1-and-2-enhanced-versions-coming-to-pc-on-november-20