It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New companies in the catalog:
Assemble Entertainment, WhisperGames
Pixelsplit
Deadly Days?
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:
Assemble Entertainment, WhisperGames
Pixelsplit
Deadly Days?
In case of Assemble Entertainment, WhisperGames it might be just a gamecard/producer shuffle.
Any hints about major AAA release this week?
Mafwek: Any hints about major AAA release this week?
I suspect we will have no major releases till the summer sale.
https://www.gematsu.com/2020/05/zombie-army-4-dead-war-dlc-mission-2-blood-count-now-available

Maybe something like this?
Post edited May 12, 2020 by BeatriceElysia
we're almost never given a timeframe for those (aside from the extremely rare day-1 AAA release), the main hints for AAA games coming here are from (iirc) WinterSnowfall who finds database info which does often pan out but not always. I suspect we'll see those Batman games eventually and perhaps more from Squeenix, WB, and Bethesda, but it could be weeks, a month+.
tfishell: we're almost never given a timeframe for those (aside from the extremely rare day-1 AAA release), the main hints for AAA games coming here are from (iirc) WinterSnowfall who finds database info which does often pan out but not always. I suspect we'll see those Batman games eventually and perhaps more from Squeenix, WB, and Bethesda, but it could be weeks, a month+.
Evil Within and Square Enix releases were couple of weeks apart, was hoping we could get some goody this week as well.
Unless there is no pattern;)

Hmm, only Epic Store, it's not even on Steam...
It would fit this month though!
Post edited May 12, 2020 by Mafwek
Mafwek: Hmm, only Epic Store, it's not even on Steam...
It would fit this month though!
Moram se složiti (I have to agree)
high rated
SCPM may also see some movement from other sources. This is the right place to watch for these kind of things, anyway, and people do share whenever they get wind of anything.

tfishell: I suspect we'll see those Batman games eventually
I keep seeing some activity in the Batcave, but as usual I can only deal in prophecies not certainties. I make a point to not exaggerate or embellish any of the bread crumbs I have, so when Civ5 comes out in x years, I may say I told you so, just not when... because that's up to the GOGBear, of course.
high rated
Seems as though Frictional has hopes to get Amnesia: Rebirth released here on GOG. The response I received from them about it:

Hello, [name removed]!

Thank you for the question!

We are currently considering to release Amnesia: Rebirth also on GOG. It will most likely happen, but there's still some details to iron out before the release.

We will definitely reveal more details closer to release. Hope you stay hyped in the meantime, and thank you for your support!

With kind regards,
Kira
Post edited May 12, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny
WinterSnowfall: I keep seeing some activity in the Batcave, but as usual I can only deal in prophecies not certainties. I make a point to not exaggerate or embellish any of the bread crumbs I have, so when Civ5 comes out in x years, I may say I told you so, just not when... because that's up to the GOGBear, of course.
Skyriiiiimmmmm!!!!1111!!!!11
high rated
WinterSnowfall: I keep seeing some activity in the Batcave, but as usual I can only deal in prophecies not certainties. I make a point to not exaggerate or embellish any of the bread crumbs I have, so when Civ5 comes out in x years, I may say I told you so, just not when... because that's up to the GOGBear, of course.
tfishell: Skyriiiiimmmmm!!!!1111!!!!11
SKYRIM!!1!!@!2!
tfishell: Skyriiiiimmmmm!!!!1111!!!!11
fortune_p_dawg: SKYRIM!!1!!@!2!
I don't think there are many Batcaves in Skyrim, unlike say Batman :)
IFW: I don't think there are many Batcaves in Skyrim
You don't say. =)
IFW: I don't think there are many Batcaves in Skyrim
Edward_Carnby: You don't say. =)
Attachments: