It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"China" returned 33 posts
Clear search criteria
high rated
New company in the catalog: Orbit Studio. There are multiple game developers with that name (e.g. in Brazil, China, Italy) but it seems to be for the Brazilian team and its Retro Machina (releases today):
Retro Machina is a single player action RPG game that follows the adventures of small robot looking to reclaim the past. Mysteries abound as exploration leads to learning a vast history and origin story. Dodging foes and figuring out intricate answers among puzzles across the ruined cities will shed light on the past.
high rated
TomNuke: So there's literally no point in a GOG release unless GOG is going to sell them uncensored, or at the very least host the patches here as an optional update.
There were 4 new entries added to the banned games list for Australia, Germany, China, etc. that appear to correspond to adult patches for the Kagura games, so it appears we are getting the base games + region locked adult patch DLC.
Post edited November 06, 2021 by SCPM
WinterSnowfall: The point of a GOG release, as always, is that some of us simply do not use Steam. Buying from devs directly is always nice, but quickly becomes unmanageable if you have an extensive game collection. Either way, there being more options is always a good thing.
Why would buying from the devs directly be unmanagable? I mean, it's the fully uncensored game with an offline installer you can redownload. People make a big deal here about how important the GOG offline installer is, and how they can back that up, so what's the difference?

The GOG offline installer for these games would be irrelevent if it isn't uncensored or have the adult patch as a DLC. You'd have to back up the GOG censored game, and then an off-site patch also... That would be pointless and extra work.

Options are good, but if it doesn't come uncensored or have the adult patch as a DLC hosted on GOG, then this release is largely pointless. GOG's market share is basically nothing, especially with games that come late to GOG. Steam provides teh exact same thing as GOG would in this case, and buying directly on the Kagura Games store is the best option. Where does GOG fit here? The people who refuse to buy on Steam or support developers directly, but also buy "adult" games? Nice, I'm sure that's a large group.

SCPM: There were 4 new entries added to the banned games list for Australia, Germany, China, etc. that appear to correspond to adult patches for the Kagura games, so it appears we are getting the base games + region locked adult patch DLC.
Nice, good info, and I hope that's the case.

My thing is that I want to see GOG offering something beyond what Steam is. If GOG is offering the patches as DLC on their store when Steam doesn't, then that looks good for GOG. If all they're doing is getting a game that was already on Steam for years, and it's the exact same thing, then it really doesn't say anything great about GOG.

Anime-BlackWolf: Hopefully GOG goes through their old stuff too and adds those patches missing here.
Totally agree.