It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's the link to the Games Quit in 2021 thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_quit_in_2021
DrazenCro: Beyond Divinity.

[...]

I will try it once again next year.
Don't. It's just not a good game. I actually finished it a couple of years ago, but I almost regret it.

On a related note, I quit Divinity 2 in May 2020 I think. Mostly because it felt like a more clunky Oblivion with terrible combat (not that Oblivion isn't clunky or has great combat). Then, a bit later I played the fan-made Nehrim, which is based on Oblivion, and loved it.

I really like Divine Divinity (except the awful last map), and I liked what I've played of Originial Sin (which I quit for other reasons), but so far the other games in the series I've played have failed to impress me.
Post edited January 01, 2021 by FireTiger_86
Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning
Pixeljunk Shooter
Wizorb (shortly before the end)
Anodyne, and Aquaria (shortly before the end)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (shortly before the end)
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death (shortly before the end)
Half-Life, Blue Shift, Opposing Force
AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected
Blood: Fresh Supply
Rome Total War Remastered

I can't even belief that i fooled myself into thinking that the game would be playable. Only scrolling on the campaign map is such sore sight. hack hack hack hack, maybe the next patch line will smoothen out the whole experience but, i won't be touching that vehicle any time soon!