It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7: No. In fact, i might. Thanks for the suggestion.

Next person has seen and likes a lot, considering it a cult classic too, the movie, "They Live"!
dick1982: nope. trailer looks too proto-memetic for my taste. and V was probably better?

next person has seen the 94' version of the girl who leapt through time
Yep. I watched it along with all the other ones... (2006 anime version was the first one I saw).

Next person is a fan of Namie Amuro (and should be surprised that she even appeared on Toki o Kakeru Shōjo [1994 TV series]).

REDVWIN
Don't know her, I even thought she is a he because Amuro Ray from Gundam

The next person has not play a gundam game before, or customization heavy mecha game.
Post edited September 23, 2015 by Gnostic
Gnostic: Don't know her, I even thought she is a he because Amuro Ray from Gundam

The next person has not play a gundam game before, or customization heavy mecha game.
Correct. I have, however, played SaGa 2 with an all robot party. (I haven't done this with the DS version, but that is what I planned to do the playthrough following my last one.)

Next person has at least once imported a physical copy of a game from Japan. (If you live in Japan, that doesn't count.)
Gnostic: Don't know her, I even thought she is a he because Amuro Ray from Gundam

dtgreene: Correct. I have, however, played SaGa 2 with an all robot party. (I haven't done this with the DS version, but that is what I planned to do the playthrough following my last one.)

Next person has at least once imported a physical copy of a game from Japan. (If you live in Japan, that doesn't count.)
Is Saga 2 robot customization heavy like armor core? Or it is just another RPG with a robot suite / skin?

Yes I imported physical games from Japan.

The next person fund crowdfunding like kickstarter / indiegogo at least once.
dtgreene: Correct. I have, however, played SaGa 2 with an all robot party. (I haven't done this with the DS version, but that is what I planned to do the playthrough following my last one.)

Gnostic: Is Saga 2 robot customization heavy like armor core? Or it is just another RPG with a robot suite / skin?

Yes I imported physical games from Japan.

The next person fund crowdfunding like kickstarter / indiegogo at least once.
I backed Bard's Tale 4, but that's it so far.

SaGa 2's robot customization is a bit different than in a typical RPG. You have 7 equipment slots for robots, and each item you equip, in addition to being usable (if it's something that can be used, like a weapon), provides a stat boost. For instance, equipping a Rapier gives your robot 4 agility and 18 HP. What makes things a bit different is that there are no restrictions on the combination of items you equip, so you can, for instance, equip multiple suits of armor. (You will want to equip something you can actually use, however, or else the character will be stuck doing nothing.) Also, these stat boosts from equipment are the *only* way for robots to gain stats (no leveling up with experience points in this game!).

The next person wishes that an indie game inspired by the SaGa series would be made.
A_Future_Pilot: Most definitely!!

The next person has never played Descent.
dtgreene: Correct, and I have no plans to.

The next person has never played Dragon Wars.
You're really missing out!!

I've never even heard of the SaGa series...So...not really.

The next person once owned a Honda Accord 5-speed
dtgreene: Correct, and I have no plans to.

The next person has never played Dragon Wars.
A_Future_Pilot: You're really missing out!!

I've never even heard of the SaGa series...So...not really.

The next person once owned a Honda Accord 5-speed
Nope, never.
The next person never played War Inc. which is a shame if you ask me.
Yes. It is a shame, even if i haven't played it, i have to agree...

Next person laughs behind their back that i got another ladder, hardcore, battlenet, diablo 2 lod character, die on me.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Yes. It is a shame, even if i haven't played it, i have to agree...

Next person laughs behind their back that i got another ladder, hardcore, battlenet, diablo 2 lod character, die on me.
Nope. i didn't care. i don't even play D2 online.

Next person saw the sun rise over the sea last week.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Yes. It is a shame, even if i haven't played it, i have to agree...

dick1982: Nope. i didn't care. i don't even play D2 online.

Next person saw the sun rise over the sea last week.
No but you made me miss the sea horribly. I am an aquaman by heart. When I am fishing on a boat or swimming, there is no place I would rather be.

Next person is a vegetarian but also eats fish.
No, i am omnivore with the *most* balanced and full of variety diet, complete with natural supplements like beehive products.

Next person likes Command and Conquer series, but only the titles released while Westwood had been around, like me.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: No, i am omnivore with the *most* balanced and full of variety diet, complete with natural supplements like beehive products.

Next person likes Command and Conquer series, but only the titles released while Westwood had been around, like me.
Nope, next person is not interested in that genre.

Next person accidentally burnt her finger with a soldering iron.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: No, i am omnivore with the *most* balanced and full of variety diet, complete with natural supplements like beehive products.

dtgreene: Nope, next person is not interested in that genre.

Next person accidentally burnt her finger with a soldering iron.
Yes I have, when I was a kid helping my father.

Next person has a brother who likes to play games with him/her.
They did when we were kids so close enough.

Next person has a tiny penis
Yes, like that of an ancient greek/roman statue, but whenever i see and touch cute, young things full of vigor and vitality, it levels up 15,5-16 "levels" in just one ding!

Next person has tried giving raw creampie, and i don't mean the food...
Post edited September 29, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7