It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mikopotato: Where? Where???? Im all in for mammoth!!!
Dessimu: I know! I am also all in for a mammoth! But Klumpen wouldn't say! Should we do a mammoth?!
Sadly its the 29th and i have no time for drawing stuff until couple of days later.

Gogdamnit i really wanna see a mammoth!!!
mikopotato: Sadly its the 29th and i have no time for drawing stuff until couple of days later.

Ok, then lets agree to each make a mammoth if we have time. No, WHEN we have time! We must do mammoths!
mikopotato: Sadly its the 29th and i have no time for drawing stuff until couple of days later.

Dessimu: Ok, then lets agree to each make a mammoth if we have time. No, WHEN we have time! We must do mammoths!
YES! Lets do mammoth!! LETS DO MAMMOTH!! You got it!!
mikopotato: YES! Lets do mammoth!! LETS DO MAMMOTH!! You got it!!
AMAZING! This is going to epic. Epic mammoths!

@Klumpen - you seem to have gotten a a company of mammoths!
Mammoths, you say?
I figured, since Klumpen usually does it to kick things off and I never did, it was only fitting I make something myself. So, here, I present to you a badly-drawn Swiss Army mammoth!
Attachments:
zeogold: Mammoths, you say?
I figured, since Klumpen usually does it to kick things off and I never did, it was only fitting I make something myself. So, here, I present to you a badly-drawn Swiss Army mammoth!
You call that a mammoth? Mammoths must look awesome! And Zeo! You can do better than this. DO AN AWESOME MAMMOTH!
Dessimu: You call that a mammoth? Mammoths must look awesome! And Zeo! You can do better than this. DO AN AWESOME MAMMOTH!
I said it was a Swiss-Army mammoth. I never claimed that the mammoths in the Swiss army were any good. Plus, I'm a bad artist anyways.
zeogold: I said it was a Swiss-Army mammoth. I never claimed that the mammoths in the Swiss army were any good. Plus, I'm a bad artist anyways.
NO! You can't be a bad artist. Never say that. Better say something like "I have a very unique taste in art". I also still expect to see an awesome non-Swiss mammoth.
zeogold: I said it was a Swiss-Army mammoth. I never claimed that the mammoths in the Swiss army were any good. Plus, I'm a bad artist anyways.
Dessimu: NO! You can't be a bad artist. Never say that. Better say something like "I have a very unique taste in art". I also still expect to see an awesome non-Swiss mammoth.
I have a very unique style of art.
Fair enough. I made him an American mammoth instead! You can't get more awesome than that!
And I gave him a top hat.
And sunglasses.
Attachments:
image.png (41 Kb)
zeogold: I have a very unique style of art.
Fair enough. I made him an American mammoth instead! You can't get more awesome than that!
And sunglasses.
Is he also chewing an umbrella?
zeogold: I have a very unique style of art.
And sunglasses.
Dessimu: Is he also chewing an umbrella?
No, that's one of the attachments, because knives and screwdrivers are boring.
I'm in (better late than never).

I didn't have any time this month to what I planned to do due to work and I have to be quiet tomorrow, so I recorded something just now to keep my word, sorry for the few hickups, haven't been practicing much lately and jammed my left index finger yesterday when repairing my bike yet again.

My USB audio interface works perfectly now plug'n'play with Linux thanks to a simple setting in Pulse, so:
Mazurka à Rigal
Just a traditional dancing tune played on my trusty wheelfiddle.
Post edited January 30, 2016 by Klumpen0815
I've almost finished crocheting a scarf. I wanted to get it done before the end of the month but my surgery kind of interfered. I'll try to snap some pictures of what I have finished today/tomorrow.
Great thread! Hmm...only 1 day left, will dig through my stuff from this month and share something later today.

MadyNora: Not in, here have a kitten :3
Oooh!! Sweet overload!

(very skillfuru, as always)

I don't remember training with those Army mammoths, must be some new secret weapon we have. Anyway, this is very inspiring!
MadyNora: Not in, here have a kitten :3
awalterj: Oooh!! Sweet overload!

(very skillfuru, as always)