It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There has been an update… Did you download it?

This is exactly the kind of news one wants to wake up to, isn't it? <span class="bold">Thea: The Awakening</span>, the turn-based strategy/RPG inspired by Slavic mythology, just became bigger, more accessible, and even more stable, thanks to the free DLC Return of the Giants that was released today.

Here's what's added:
- Localization to German, French, Polish and Russian
- 70 new events
- Events Editor that lets you create your own stories and share them with others
- Full English voiceover
- Additional buildings, items, and item quality modifiers
- New music tracks and artwork
- Tons of improvements and fixes

Take a look at it in all its audiovisual glory:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/8d4SYhe2cBQ
Post edited April 15, 2016 by maladr0Id
jimbob0i0: Games like this I prefer to play on my laptop rather than my desktop.... it'll be especially good for my transatlantic flight in a couple of months.

The laptop is, however, Linux.

I prefer to get my games on GOG over Steam where possible. Given you don't officially support the Steam linux build anyway could you please provide a linux build to GOG - even as an extra and non-official thing.

If this is added I'll definitely pick up the game but with it Windows only on here it's of less interest.

Thanks
Avee_MuHaGames: We'll see what can be done, though just so you know - wherever you buy the game from, it is DRM free. You can play offline, copy the game where you want and run it without issues or any need for online connection.
FYI on my Fedora 23 laptop seems to work perfectly under the standard wine in Fedora wine-1.9.7-1.fc23.x86_64 ...

Didn't even need the --force-dx9 (or whatever it was) argument the reddit thread mentioned ...
deonast: Developers Updating their games is always welcome.

One day I'll have time to play (have bought it already). Not this month. I'm the only business as usual guy left in my section at work while everyone is on leave for the next 2 weeks or so. Already starting to eat into my free time to get the workload done.

Anyone else finds their work interferes with important gaming time :)
JudasIscariot: That's why I got a job here so I can "test" games while at work :P
Ah a very wise choice.

Manager: "Hold on weren't you testing that game last week, shouldn't you be on another one this week".

JudasIscariot: " Ahm oh it is regression testing."

Manager: "Oh ok, keep up the good work"
Maybe the game will be free soon.
cool
@fan3l - not likely ;)

There's a new build available for download now (1.16.1618.0), it fixes several issues with quests and interface.
Avee_MuHaGames: @fan3l - not likely ;)

There's a new build available for download now (1.16.1618.0), it fixes several issues with quests and interface.
Will the advancement cost changes to easy/normal take affect straight away or need a new game?

Trying to decide if to format and start anew or persevere on my current save ;)
It should be in effect straight away, without the need to start over.