It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: Barefoot's Essentials. You should be able to disable them I think.
I see. Thank you my saviour.

Also, in that case, cool feature, adalia. :-)
Post edited September 11, 2017 by Vitek
JMich: Barefoot's Essentials. You should be able to disable them I think.
Vitek: I see. Thank you my saviour.

Also, in that case, cool feature, adalia. :-)
No, it's Barefoot Monkey's, not mine so no need to worry ;)
drealmer7: ... not surprised krypsyn wants nothing to do with you, and your crap running of this place ...
Heh.

Edit: To clarify: I wasn't agreeing with you.
Post edited September 12, 2017 by Krypsyn
drealmer7: ... not surprised krypsyn wants nothing to do with you, and your crap running of this place ...
Krypsyn: Heh.

Edit: To clarify: I wasn't agreeing with you.
Everyone knows you've just been hiding in your box.
bler144: Everyone knows you've just been hiding in your box.
It is true. Sadly, my box dumped me for the neighbor's refrigerator box a month or so back. *sigh*

In any event, to anyone who has sent me an unanswered chat message, this is the first time I have logged into GOG in around a year. So, it wasn't personal, I was being a jerk to everyone equally.
Krypsyn: It is true. Sadly, my box dumped me for the neighbor's refrigerator box a month or so back. *sigh*

In any event, to anyone who has sent me an unanswered chat message, this is the first time I have logged into GOG in around a year. So, it wasn't personal, I was being a jerk to everyone equally.
Out touring the world? Curing cancer?

Or just playing games on PS4?
Krypsyn: It is true. Sadly, my box dumped me for the neighbor's refrigerator box a month or so back. *sigh*

I will gladly burn the box for you, it was evil
bler144: Out touring the world? Curing cancer?
Well, box did send me a postcard from Thailand, presumably from the honeymoon with refrigerator box...

bler144: Or just playing games on PS4?
PC Master Race!
Krypsyn: Well, box did send me a postcard from Thailand, presumably from the honeymoon with refrigerator box...
I hear one should check Thailand made boxes for extra handles.

Glad to see you're still kicking, my retired friend. We missed you!
Krypsyn: around a year. So, it wasn't personal, I was being a jerk to everyone equally.
Oh yes. I know that kind of 'boxes' who make you so frustrated that you jerk off to everyone... ;-)
trentonlf: ..............
Just misunderstood.
Krypsyn: In any event, to anyone who has sent me an unanswered chat message, this is the first time I have logged into GOG in around a year. So, it wasn't personal, I was being a jerk to everyone equally.
While I'm thinking about it, one of the changes to the forum is that everyone's chat was defaulted to private. You'll need to either (re-)open your chat to public or else friend anyone with whom you want to chat.

On an unrelated note, I need to move to wherever you live, where even boxes are rich enough to take international flights. Or did your wallet elope too?
Bookwyrm627: While I'm thinking about it, one of the changes to the forum is that everyone's chat was defaulted to private. You'll need to either (re-)open your chat to public or else friend anyone with whom you want to chat.
Done.

Bookwyrm627: On an unrelated note, I need to move to wherever you live, where even boxes are rich enough to take international flights. Or did your wallet elope too?
I am assuming box forged postage, then rode in cargo. Box was cagey, and never square.
Bookwyrm627: While I'm thinking about it, one of the changes to the forum is that everyone's chat was defaulted to private. You'll need to either (re-)open your chat to public or else friend anyone with whom you want to chat.
Krypsyn: Done.

Bookwyrm627: On an unrelated note, I need to move to wherever you live, where even boxes are rich enough to take international flights. Or did your wallet elope too?
Krypsyn: I am assuming box forged postage, then rode in cargo. Box was cagey, and never square.
Really misssd you, your wit is awesome and your attitude is always great. Very glad you're back!
trentonlf: ..............
flubbucket: Just misunderstood.
The box I was referring to was from Bler's mental hospital game, it's evil and must be destroyed. I guess the box could be misunderstood too, but I think the box is just full of it ;-)
Post edited September 12, 2017 by trentonlf
Krypsyn: -
Krypsyn! We must be scum together again! ;)

And I need to remember how to spell your name XD

Nice to have you back.