It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheGOGfather: I am amazed how high Sage and trenton are already.
adaliabooks: I think that's down to all the

Sage103082: Drugs.
adaliabooks: ;)
Don't forget the sex and booze. All three lead to mafia games.. and fun.. =P
Krypsyn: No doubt, but what about flubbucket? Yikes. Thirteen games, and always town. Who'd a thunk it?
I are amazing....
Please remove my name from the list to be notified when a new game is occurring.
trentonlf: Please remove my name from the list to be notified when a new game is occurring.
Joining the "FTSIQ!" club?

Hang in there, buddy!!!

(OK, shhhh, no more while active game is playing...)
Post edited August 14, 2015 by yogsloth
trentonlf: Please remove my name from the list to be notified when a new game is occurring.
As you wish.

In case you wish to be re-added in the future let me know again.
Sorry to see you go, man. I do hope you'll come back eventually, but I can totally understand how this game could (would?) drive one crazy after too much.
TheGOGfather: As you wish.

Ok, bout of stress over the mafia game is done. Please add me to the notify list.
TheGOGfather: As you wish.

trentonlf: Ok, bout of stress over the mafia game is done. Please add me to the notify list.
Good to hear, it wouldn't be the same without you :)
@trentonlf. Glad to have you back :)

EDIT: hehehe, I can edit without fear of the elves.
Post edited August 30, 2015 by agentcarr16
trentonlf is playing??!!??!

CRAPOSIS!!!!!
*edit for PM!
Post edited August 30, 2015 by Ixamyakxim
Gosh, I wish there was some good GOGFather around to ask the proper people if they are ready to host...
Vitek: Gosh, I wish there was some good GOGFather around to ask the proper people if they are ready to host...
LOL I'll "tag" a reply to him to find out. Oooh and there are proper people lined up?

*edit Must learn NOT to ignore first posts. Never occurs to me that origin posts are updated...
Post edited August 30, 2015 by Ixamyakxim
There are "proper" people even playing GoG forum mafia? Surprises me!
I believe I am at the top of said list, I'm ready enough to post a sign-up thread once our Godfather confirms this.
RWarehall: There are "proper" people even playing GoG forum mafia? Surprises me!
Wait, we let 'proper' people in? There goes the neighborhood... ;)

RWarehall: I believe I am at the top of said list, I'm ready enough to post a sign-up thread once our Godfather confirms this.
I dunno... let me consult my Magic 8-Ball...

*shake*

"Signs point to 'Yes'"

Looks like you are good to go!