It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't have webcam so I unfortunately couldn't do it anyway. I was just throwing it out there. Audio only at most.
flubbucket: Is this a pants optional setup??
Depends on how far down the camera will display. Talk to Vitek, I think he promised naked pictures.
Bookwyrm627: Depends on how far down the camera will display. Talk to Vitek, I think he promised naked pictures.
HSL already got them.
Yo.
SirPrimalform: Yo.
Hello. Was it just a coincidence that you drop in right after talk of pantslessness and naked pictures starts?
Bookwyrm627: Hello. Was it just a coincidence that you drop in right after talk of pantslessness and naked pictures starts?
Nope, I've got a script that crawls the forums.
Bookwyrm627: Hello. Was it just a coincidence that you drop in right after talk of pantslessness and naked pictures starts?
SirPrimalform: Nope, I've got a script that crawls the forums.
Lies and Deception!!!
Skeleton nose, you're back (maybe)!

Also, I'd be up for a blitz style game. I promise I won't lurk. Well, that I won't lurk that much.
CSPVG: Skeleton nose, you're back (maybe)!

Also, I'd be up for a blitz style game. I promise I won't lurk. Well, that I won't lurk that much.
I believe him....I was just born this morning.
What's this about nudie pics?

-_-
CSPVG: Skeleton nose, you're back (maybe)!

You, my friend, are even lurking in your own game! Or, with the words of Richard III: "I will not trust thee, sir!"
I'm potentially up for a blitz game, depending on the timespan and whether I'm free on the chosen date.
SirPrimalform: I'm potentially up for a blitz game, depending on the timespan and whether I'm free on the chosen date.
Let's do it proper blitz style then. 15 minutes from now!
I am off to bed, though. :-)
SirPrimalform: I'm potentially up for a blitz game, depending on the timespan and whether I'm free on the chosen date.
Vitek: Let's do it proper blitz style then. 15 minutes from now!
I am off to bed, though. :-)
I was already in bed by then!
SirPrimalform: I was already in bed by then!
That's not my problem. You missed it.