It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Note to self: Under no circumstances should you ever give yourself this many threads to keep track of for one mafia game....lol!!
A_Future_Pilot: Note to self: Under no circumstances should you ever give yourself this many threads to keep track of for one mafia game....lol!!
If you are talking about QuickTopic threads, RSS feeds are your friend.
Ok, mafia players: I've been asked to take over cmdr_flashheart's character on the current mafia game. You guys know my playstyle, and I'm starting my trip to Japan tonight so don't expect me to take the game more seriously than I've taken the others. I don't mind taking over a character, but I understand that other people might not find me a good playmate. If so, I suggest you raise your voices now, before I vote for Telika for being the cop I couldn't kill on the last game. Which will give me some fullfillment, I hope. And I say this without knowing who I'll be or how the thread's situation is.
My only, most humble, request is that I go out in some way which involves riding into space on a majestic, space stallion. Kinda like Saber Rider.

Thanks for the help, Pina!
Post edited June 10, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: My only, most humble, request is that I go out in some way which involves riding into space on a majestic, space stallion. Kinda like Sabre Rider.
Make the lightning crack as you ride.
P1na: Ok, mafia players: I've been asked to take over cmdr_flashheart's character on the current mafia game.
Good deal. I also got a request from cmdr_flashheart, but didn't see it until a few minutes ago (this week has been busy as heck for me, not much forum viewing the past couple days). Glad everything got sorted. :)

In the sad event anyone else needs a replacement in the future, let me know. I am always happy to help out if need be.
Krypsyn: Good deal. I also got a request from cmdr_flashheart, but didn't see it until a few minutes ago (this week has been busy as heck for me, not much forum viewing the past couple days). Glad everything got sorted. :)

In the sad event anyone else needs a replacement in the future, let me know. I am always happy to help out if need be.
Actually, AFP was most likely looking to replace ishoot4lolz. So you can send him a message and let him know you're available.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_administration_and_general_discussion_1/post1116
P1na: I don't mind taking over a character, but I understand that other people might not find me a good playmate. If so, I suggest you raise your voices now, before I vote for Telika for being the cop I couldn't kill on the last game. Which will give me some fullfillment, I hope. And I say this without knowing who I'll be or how the thread's situation is.
OK, LETS MAKE THIS CLEAR IF YOU WISH!!!
I DON'T MIND YOU JOINING AT ALL AND HOPE YOU WILL POST REGURALY AND WILL ENJOY THE GAME.
GET IT?
GOOD.

Krypsyn: Good deal. I also got a request from cmdr_flashheart, but didn't see it until a few minutes ago (this week has been busy as heck for me, not much forum viewing the past couple days). Glad everything got sorted. :)

I think there is actually more replacement needed. I think there was some mention of Ishootforlolz leaving.
Vitek: OK, LETS MAKE THIS CLEAR IF YOU WISH!!!
I DON'T MIND YOU JOINING AT ALL AND HOPE YOU WILL POST REGURALY AND WILL ENJOY THE GAME.
GET IT?
GOOD.
Ok, ok, I get it. No need to shout at me.

Meanie.
Shout more at P1na, he totally deserves it.
Krypsyn has replaced lolzy-lolzer. There will be flavor to that effect in the morning.
*edges back in and hides behind a curtain*
NotFrenchYet: *edges back in and hides behind a curtain*
*notices and still remains pants free*
I'm dropping out of Game #21 - anyone interested in replacing me?
I am... :P