It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here, I'll put it in a hyperlink:

Mafia Universe Champs Season 10 Game 5

As I reminder, I can't discuss anything about the game at all until it's over.

See you guys soon!
Sage103082: *Wildlife narrator voice over*

If you look closely and are very quiet, you can see a wild Sage. This sighting seems to be rarer and rarer these days.
Crikey. Shh do not scare her. She will run. However, I have brought some kitties for keep her attention and hopefully we can get her to stay for a bit longer. =)
joppo: Paging Catventurer. Catventurer, do you copy? You have a mission. Repeat: Catventurer you have a mission.
Hello! I've been busy playing Prophet, which is a module series for Neverwinter Nights that can be found here:
https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/module/prophet-prologue-it-cannot-be-denied

There's three chapters after the prologue, and I'm currently on chapter 3.

It does have the absolute most important feature that a game could ever have: cat.
To be more specific, there is a small black cat that is just running around a city at one point. If you click on the cat, you hear a "meow."

This is my first time playing it because it uses CEP, which I've always seen as bloatware. However I typically have at least 100GB of hard drive space free at all times with my current laptop, so I have more than enough hard drive space for CEP bloat. Some of my prior computers were somewhat limited on hard drive space, contributing to that attitude.

Anyway this user created module series solicits far more feels from me than any of the official content that comes with the game as well as the premium content. I haven't gotten this sad over NPC death(s) since the epilogue of Cat Quest, so I'm feeling a bit disappointed with myself that I haven't played Prophet sooner. I now understand why people say the default campaign (Wailing Death) just isn't good because they're comparing it to stuff like this. (Wailing Death isn't bad either. The issue is that some of the user stuff out there is just really impressive.) I'm also more interested in finishing this than playing anything else at the moment.

I promise to be back soon. Until then...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6K9J4G6pgM
Yeah, so, sorry I embarrassed us all so badly...

My reads were terrible and I got myself yeeted as I flailed helplessly.

Sucks to suck, as my kid would say.
yogsloth: Yeah, so, sorry I embarrassed us all so badly...

Don't worry. If I understand correctly I can still swap into a empty slot/slot without a backup that needs one and make any embarrassment from your part look like absolutely nothing.
yogsloth: My reads were terrible and I got myself yeeted as I flailed helplessly.
Perfect form representing the team, really. It's like you're one of us! :)
yogsloth: My reads were terrible and I got myself yeeted as I flailed helplessly.
gogtrial34987: Perfect form representing the team, really. It's like you're one of us! :)
For you specifically: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8lLruVR2zQ

FrostburnPhoenix: Don't worry. If I understand correctly I can still swap into a empty slot/slot without a backup that needs one and make any embarrassment from your part look like absolutely nothing.
That's the spirit!

I think there are still some empty slots left, too!
Oh! I'm being so lazy that I forgot to reply to this even though I meant to....

FrostburnPhoenix: Don't worry. If I understand correctly I can still swap into a empty slot/slot without a backup that needs one and make any embarrassment from your part look like absolutely nothing.
I probably won't even notice if anyone does anything embarrassing, especially since Veil of Darkness finally got released and once I start playing that, I'll be completely distracted on top of lazy for a few days.
Can, whoever has the current admin password to whyquicktopicwhy, send that password to GR and me?

Update

The game is now LIVE

Good luck to all players :)
I haven't seen Joe post in quite a while. Does anyone know if he's ok?

Quite a bit late, but no need to apologise, you did fine. What keeps amazing me is that after all these years, people still play as if a_wolf_has_crept_into_town_core isn't a regular thing in these games. And that's why you got lunched.
HypersomniacLive: I haven't seen Joe post in quite a while. Does anyone know if he's ok?
He's ok, just busy I think. I don't see him very often these days.
HypersomniacLive: I haven't seen Joe post in quite a while. Does anyone know if he's ok?
my name is catte: He's ok, just busy I think. I don't see him very often these days.
Please pass along a "hello" when you see him, catte. :)

"Hi All" to the mafia crew here too.
Hi there! Nice to see you here after quite some time!
my name is catte: He's ok, just busy I think. I don't see him very often these days.
Hi! Good to see you again!

Same to you, J!

I hope all is well with you both.

Catte, thank you for the news on Joe.