It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got a PM from agentcarr that he's not up to hosting a game at the moment.

I don't have everything ready, but should I open a sign-up thread? We'll probably have to wait a bit for a full roster anyway.
ZFR: I got a PM from agentcarr that he's not up to hosting a game at the moment.

I don't have everything ready, but should I open a sign-up thread? We'll probably have to wait a bit for a full roster anyway.
Yeah, I suppose we might as well start gathering players ASAP.
JoeSapphire: ...
my name is coole catte: Yeah, I suppose we might as well start gathering players ASAP.
You know how street musicians put some coins in their collection boxes before they start, so they don't start with an empty box?

You two mind being a dime and a quarter?
ZFR: You know how street musicians put some coins in their collection boxes before they start, so they don't start with an empty box?

You two mind being a dime and a quarter?
Not at all. As long as I'm the quarter.
ZFR: You two mind being a dime and a quarter?
I'll be the 20 quid note that everybody's looking at like "bollocks did someone give you tewnty quid!"

he can be the button
ZFR: I got a PM from agentcarr that he's not up to hosting a game at the moment.

A signup thread would be good, just remember Lift can't start until September.
JoeSapphire: I'll be the 20 quid note that everybody's looking at like "bollocks did someone give you tewnty quid!"

he can be the button
ZFR's the busker, you think he'd put a button in his own case?
TheGOGfather: ...
Please add me back to the hosting list, thank you.

trentonlf: A signup thread would be good, just remember Lift can't start until September.
I'll reserve him a seat (he can be a nickel). It will probably take some time to fill the game with players, so we should be good.
JoeSapphire: I'll be the 20 quid note that everybody's looking at like "bollocks did someone give you tewnty quid!"

he can be the button
my name is coole catte: ZFR's the busker, you think he'd put a button in his own case?
let's not get stuck in WIFOM discussions
JoeSapphire: let's not get stuck in WIFOM discussions
You're right. Best just to assume that ZFR knows what he's doing and wouldn't put a button in his case.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/who_wants_to_take_part_in_the_uniwizard_tournament
We were looking forward to this, but right now the health concerns have to come first. :(
bjgamer: We were looking forward to this, but right now the health concerns have to come first. :(
I understand. Game won't start for a week anyway till Lift is back, so maybe you can join us later.
bjgamer: We were looking forward to this, but right now the health concerns have to come first. :(
How's B's battle with flu? Has J managed to avoid it so far?
I hope you are both doing well. Also, i hope that you can play in this game!