It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Same to you. Stay safe and take care.

And I hope you play Mafia again here. You're missed.
SirPrimalform: Hope you're ok in this time of bog roll scarcity.

You should probably stick around to make sure we stay ok. Maybe pass the time with a little mafia?
Thanks guys, unfortunately one of the reasons I stopped playing was that it was bad for my anxiety... and while time certainly isn't an issue at the moment I'm not sure I need any more anxiety.

Glad you're both doing well :)
Did we ever have a 'Shining'- flavoured game?
Lifthrasil: Did we ever have a 'Shining'- flavoured game?
Not at all. I say we give that Norwegian band a go.
low rated
adaliabooks: Hey guys, long time no speak.

I don't hang around here much any more (as I'm sure you'd probably noticed) but in light of the current pandemic and the fact people are scattered all over the place here I thought I'd drop in and wish everyone good health.

Hope you're all doing ok, stay safe and look after yourselves!
You too.

Also an aside:

Now with the pandemic, many more will be stuck at home, so maybe well see more games with higher player counts? A possible positive of all this, at any rate, to maybe look forward to.

Later.

========================================

Lifthrasil: OK. I'll have to collect my notes but I can make a sign up thread tomorrow or the day after.
If you're the host does that mean we're all likely to be scum? o.0 ;)

============================================

adaliabooks: Thanks guys, unfortunately one of the reasons I stopped playing was that it was bad for my anxiety... and while time certainly isn't an issue at the moment I'm not sure I need any more anxiety.
What about the FILM "High Anxiety"? :)

==================================

Original film or remake based?
Post edited March 15, 2020 by GameRager
adaliabooks: Hey guys, long time no speak.

I don't hang around here much any more (as I'm sure you'd probably noticed) but in light of the current pandemic and the fact people are scattered all over the place here I thought I'd drop in and wish everyone good health.

Hope you're all doing ok, stay safe and look after yourselves!
Hi!
You don't know me, but I want to thank you for developing your extension. i really appreciate it! Thanks also for the well-wishes!
Microfish_1: Hi!
You don't know me, but I want to thank you for developing your extension. i really appreciate it! Thanks also for the well-wishes!
No problem, it's nice to know so many people are still using it :)
Lifthrasil: OK. I'll have to collect my notes but I can make a sign up thread tomorrow or the day after.
GameRager: 1. If you're the host does that mean we're all likely to be scum? o.0 ;)

GameRager: 2. Original film or remake based?
1. Been there, done that.
2. Original film
TheGOGfather: I'm the GOGFather and don't you forget it.
agentcarr16: I'm not up to hosting right now. Can you move me to the bottom of the list, but right before ZFR? :P
Done
Lifthrasil: 1. Been there, done that.
2. Original film
1. Knew it. ;D

2. Sounds good :)
Of course, considering the current situation, we could also do a 'cult'-like game with infected, who have to pass their virus on. ;-)
Lifthrasil: Of course, considering the current situation, we could also do a 'cult'-like game with infected, who have to pass their virus on. ;-)
I've never played one, but I'd be up for giving it a go.
I hate cults, but would be down for a Zombie game.
Post edited March 16, 2020 by zazak09
Lifthrasil: 2. Original film
Ah, you mean "The Shining".
Lifthrasil: 2. Original film
ZFR: Ah, you mean "The Shining".
Oh, how disappointing...

Lifthrasil: Of course, considering the current situation, we could also do a 'cult'-like game with infected, who have to pass their virus on. ;-)
Yeah!

There should also be a third party hoarding toilet paper.
Post edited March 16, 2020 by SirPrimalform
low rated
If you want the game signup to be a sea of red marks from the "no fun allowed" types(the ones who dislike such dark humor, etc) then by all means.....i'd be up for it.

Would it still be shining themed as well, though? :D