It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy Easter, @HSL, blotunga's wife, and all others who celebrate it today!
Post edited April 28, 2019 by Microfish_1
One the fourth day of Easter my true love gave to me...
Microfish_1: Happy Easter, @HSL, blotunga's wife, and all others who celebrate it today!
Thanks!
flubbucket: One the fourth day of Easter my true love gave to me...
Don't leave us hanging, what did you get?
SirPrimalform: Don't leave us hanging, what did you get?
Let me guess, an axe? My wife was happy for a week when I got her an axe.
blotunga: Let me guess, an axe? My wife was happy for a week when I got her an axe.
Better an axe than a vacuum, or so I have been lead to believe. :D
blotunga: Let me guess, an axe? My wife was happy for a week when I got her an axe.
Microfish_1: Better an axe than a vacuum, or so I have been lead to believe. :D
The vacuum was a gift for myself. Some time ago I've got a Neato Botvac. Best investment ever. I don't have to vacuum that often anymore (maybe once every 2 months behind the doors where it can't get.
That sounds like a truly outstanding idea. Except for the worry of all the electronics charging cords on the floor hither and yon, i'd like to someday have an robotic vacuum.
Fiiiive....Goldeeen.....Earrings!
Post edited April 29, 2019 by flubbucket
flubbucket: Fiiiive....Goldeeen.....Earrings!
Five of them? On the fourth day?

Your true love is mad, innit?
Post edited April 29, 2019 by SirPrimalform
Microfish_1: That sounds like a truly outstanding idea. Except for the worry of all the electronics charging cords on the floor hither and yon, i'd like to someday have an robotic vacuum.
I solved that by placing many wall outlets :D
Vitek: ...
Vitek, are you ok?
Microfish_1: Happy Easter, @HSL, blotunga's wife, and all others who celebrate it today!
Thank you, the celebration (read: eating and drinking) continued today as well. All in nice weather too.
I'm glad to hear that it went (and is going) well with beautiful weather, HSL!

Blot, yes, but my laptop came with a 2m cord that is mostly curled up on the floor atm. Then there is my 2.5m micro-USB charging cord, phone cord, etc. :D
in another room, the computer and battery backup are on the floor, and all the peripherals plug in there.
And I forgot about shoelaces, if the vacuum runs when I don't have mine on. :D
Game #57 over! Mafia win.

Trent! You're up.