It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just tried. Still the same. My account is activated, but I can't send any PMs. That's a very inconvenient setting, that one can't contact the mods as a new player. Doesn't really help with playing. Or signing up. Or anything really.
Lifthrasil: Just tried. Still the same. My account is activated, but I can't send any PMs. That's a very inconvenient setting, that one can't contact the mods as a new player. Doesn't really help with playing. Or signing up. Or anything really.
I just signed on to MU and PM'd Thingyman, asking him to contact you either via their forum or here. Hopefully you'll hear back from him soon.

While I did include a link to this thread, you can try quoting him here so he'll (hopefully) get a notification if he happens to sign on here.

Edit: Fixed unclear wording.
Also, I sent you and Brasas a Friend Request. Not that I'm ever on there anymore.
Post edited June 11, 2018 by Bookwyrm627
MrThingyman: Hi everyone!
Hi. Since MU doesn't let me send PMs for some reason, I'll follow Bookwyrm's suggestion and contact you here: sign me up as Back-up for Brasas, if that's still possible. And then let's hope that he won't need one.
MrThingyman: Hi everyone!
Lifthrasil: Hi. Since MU doesn't let me send PMs for some reason, I'll follow Bookwyrm's suggestion and contact you here: sign me up as Back-up for Brasas, if that's still possible. And then let's hope that he won't need one.
Thingy is away. Tell me your nick there and I'll ping Lissa to add you.
Nm You're easy to find ;)
Post edited June 11, 2018 by Brasas
Lifthrasil: Hi. Since MU doesn't let me send PMs for some reason, I'll follow Bookwyrm's suggestion and contact you here: sign me up as Back-up for Brasas, if that's still possible. And then let's hope that he won't need one.
Brasas: Thingy is away. Tell me your nick there and I'll ping Lissa to add you.
Nm You're easy to find ;)
Yes. I'm predictable. :-)
Brasas's game is live : Mafia Championship Game #8

If anyone wants to discuss the game, I've created a QT. Will be sending the link via chat, if you want to participate and don't receive a PM shortly, please PM me or post the request here.

Please do not discuss the game here - it is against the rules to discuss an on-going game in a publically accessible location

@Lift - since you are a sub, no link for you ;-)
OK
Oh no, Mafia on GOG has been lynched? I blame myself.
Lifthrasil: Sure. I'm in. Are you hosting?
ZFR: Ah, the world is full of wise guys....

I'm hosting a different type of game: find the host for the next mafia.

To whoever wins it, here is a tip: if you call it "Public Ghandi" you have bler as a guaranteed player. He promised.
I'm in!

Who wants to play a Battlestar Galactica themed game of Mafia? Reply to this post if you're interested.

To whoever wins it, here is a tip: if you call it "Public Ghandi" you have bler as a guaranteed player. He promised.
PoppyAppletree: I'm in!

Who wants to play a Battlestar Galactica themed game of Mafia? Reply to this post if you're interested.
Me!

if you're interested.

ZFR: if you're interested.
:D
Vitek: ~~~
Vitek, you want in?
Post edited June 20, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
flubbucket: Is there room for one more??
Influenza B. Bucket, are you game my good man?
Attachments:
Post edited June 20, 2018 by SirPrimalform

Here on GOG? Sure, I'm in!

Dibs on Starbuck! :-)

Haven't got the time to play unfortunately, but I'll definitely spectate.