It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a gift code for Montague's Mount on FireFlower Games. It's DRM-free, and available for Windows, Linux and Mac.

Code is good until June 30, 2017 (don't have a specific time, but I guess it's midnight Sweden time). It'd be a shame for it to go to waste, so if anyone of the forum mafia fellows is interested, reply to this post, and I'll get you the code a.s.a.p.
HypersomniacLive: I have a gift code for Montague's Mount on FireFlower Games. It's DRM-free, and available for Windows, Linux and Mac.

Code is good until June 30, 2017 (don't have a specific time, but I guess it's midnight Sweden time). It'd be a shame for it to go to waste, so if anyone of the forum mafia fellows is interested, reply to this post, and I'll get you the code a.s.a.p.
No takers?
HypersomniacLive: I have a gift code for Montague's Mount on FireFlower Games. It's DRM-free, and available for Windows, Linux and Mac.

HypersomniacLive: No takers?
zeo?
I missed that. I will pass, but thank you for the kind offer anyway.
Huh. I figured someone would have already taken it by now. If no one else wants it, then I'll add it to my backlog.
[edit] Whoops...must have been an old page...didn't refresh.
Post edited July 01, 2017 by cristigale
Bookwyrm627: Huh. I figured someone would have already taken it by now. If no one else wants it, then I'll add it to my backlog.
Check your PMs.
I'll have the signup thread up in the next couple days for the next game!
Gold Miner $laughter signup thread

COME GET SOME!!!
Get some of which? I'd take the gold, sure.

But I'm full up on miners, and not sure what I'd do with slaughter.
bler144: Get some of which? I'd take the gold, sure.

But I'm full up on miners, and not sure what I'd do with slaughter.
how about the $laughter ???
I sent out PMs to the regular players, or at least those who have the chat settings set to accept PMs from everyone.
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT (game rules update)

Lately, our nice community seems to have gotten a bit on edge and it's no longer that uncommon for overheated situations to arise and players to get into nasty arguments over misunderstandings and such. More often than not real life gets in the way of the game and sometimes this lays the foundations of the unpleasant situations mentioned above. In order to try and reduce such occasions all mods hosting games on GOG will be required to add one more rule in their game rule sets:

"Real Life issues and situations should and will always take priority over what happens in the game. If a player presents a real life issue as a reason on why they need a bit more time or are temporarily unavailable to partake normally in the game that reason should be accepted and respected by everyone else (including the mod). Everyone should always treat real life problems/situations in a gentlemanly manner and never try to make accusations or gain leverage in the game based on that. If these issues become too overwhelming the incapacitated player should inform their mod and ask for a replacement as soon as possible or if they are unable to do so the mod should take make steps in finding a replacement for them.

Everyone should be playing the game for fun and treat each other with the necessary respect. Therefore we shall always assume that every real life reason for inefficient participation in the game is 100% real and has to be taken as such. We shall also count on everyone playing the game to show proper respect and sportsmanship to their fellow players and the mod by never abusing this "free pass". If someone is caught taking advantage of everyone's good will they will be immediately allowed to find another place to play forum mafia."

If someone wishes to disbelieve someone else's RL excuse they are free to do so in private. The mods will make sure the game doesn't suffer by providing extensions to deadlines or replacement when needed.

The new rule is effective immediately starting with drealmer7's game.

Let's try to remember that we are playing this game for fun. Everyone can't always win so having fun should be a lot more important than winning.
Post edited July 26, 2017 by TheGOGfather
TheGOGfather: all mods hosting games on GOG will be required to add one more rule in their game rule sets:
Do we have an "Official Rule Template" that can be used for easy copy/paste anywhere? If not, can we get one for use by the mods?

Maybe posting it in this thread, and then have a link to the relevant post in one of the information posts from Page 1 of this thread.
I love the new rule, thank you! It's how I always approach playing 100% and totally agree.
TheGOGfather: all mods hosting games on GOG will be required to add one more rule in their game rule sets:
Bookwyrm627: Do we have an "Official Rule Template" that can be used for easy copy/paste anywhere? If not, can we get one for use by the mods?

Maybe posting it in this thread, and then have a link to the relevant post in one of the information posts from Page 1 of this thread.
post #2 has them, I figure the new rule will be added shortly. Perhaps an update on the cryptoclaiming would be good too
Post edited July 26, 2017 by drealmer7