It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: I always imagined more of a coconut flavor.

On a seagull?
Hot fudge is way better.
TheGOGfather: I used to have them in whale blubber, but my cholesterol started to climb too high.
Fixed it.
I would suggest that you run your Hot Fuzz game before making a Moby Dick game!

And after the Moby Dick game, I'll run one based on War and Peace.
Lifthrasil: I would suggest that you run your Hot Fuzz game before making a Moby Dick game!

And after the Moby Dick game, I'll run one based on War and Peace.
Heh :)

I still have that on my 'favourite topics' but it's had no progress since August. And too much going on IRL for me to develop a game - heck the Convent game I've jabbered about forever is way closer to done and I'd still probably need 3-4 weeks to finish it.

As a practical matter I'm somewhat skeptical with so many regulars out for varying reasons that we'll have numbers for a 13+ game anyway. So far Trent's the only one who's raised his hand on playing anything.
bler144: So far Trent's the only one who's raised his hand on playing anything.
"If you host it, they might come."

I'm probably up for most anything.

Late November through December is likely going to be a busy time, at least for the USA crowd. I suggest we keep to shorter/simpler games.
Post edited November 02, 2016 by Bookwyrm627
Bookwyrm627: Late November through December is likely going to be a busy time, at least for the USA crowd. I suggest we keep to shorter/simpler games.
I had a pretty simple setup in mind called "Everyone is town except wyrm." It can be run with any number of players, really.
Bookwyrm627: Late November through December is likely going to be a busy time, at least for the USA crowd. I suggest we keep to shorter/simpler games.
bler144: I had a pretty simple setup in mind called "Everyone is town except wyrm." It can be run with any number of players, really.
What if me and Krypsyn were to play? ;)
bler144: I had a pretty simple setup in mind called "Everyone is town except wyrm." It can be run with any number of players, really.
As long as I'm the cop, it should be fine.
adaliabooks: What if me and Krypsyn were to play? ;)
You guys would be the town arsonists... obviously.
Leonard03: You guys would be the town arsonists... obviously.
That is a flub exclusive role, anyone else who claims such a role is obviously lying and would be lynched immediately ;)
bler144: As a practical matter I'm somewhat skeptical with so many regulars out for varying reasons that we'll have numbers for a 13+ game anyway. So far Trent's the only one who's raised his hand on playing anything.
I'm not a regular, but would like to become one. I'm more than a little bit in awe of what I saw during the Oakwood game, so starting out with something simple definitely sounds good to me.
gogtrial34987: I'm not a regular, but would like to become one. I'm more than a little bit in awe of what I saw during the Oakwood game, so starting out with something simple definitely sounds good to me.
Welcome! Don't worry, since the time I've joined, Oakwood is one of the most exotic games we've had here (if not the most exotic).
gogtrial34987: I'm more than a little bit in awe of what I saw during the Oakwood game, so starting out with something simple definitely sounds good to me.
Heh. That game was fairly unusual in scale (17 players), length (longer days and overall length), and setup. It was a hard game to play, and sadly I probably spent well over a hundred hours on it over the course of 7-8 weeks.

Though flub seems to like to mod very complex games as well, just as a future warning.

I believe Drealmer is playing 2 off-site games, krypsyn is mia, flub is on hiatus, as are cristi/dedo/docbear/etc. So I'm not expecting a large group.

So assuming I get the go-ahead from the gogfather, I think I'll go ahead and post signups this weekend targeting the 9 player matrix. Might copy the MU D1 no maj rules with a set deadline, but otherwise should look pretty typical GOG rules.

If we get 11 I'll look for a similar semi-open setup for that sized - really not expecting to hit 13.

If it's semi-open it will be easier for you to get a gauge of what's <probably> going on, and to seek clarification from other players if you're confused on something.

_____
And for S&Gs (and b/c I'm lazy and uncreative atm), maybe I'll make the flavor smurf-themed. Post-restriction punishment could be having to replace all adjectives with "smurfy." ;)
bler144: Post-restriction punishment could be having to replace all adjectives with "smurfy." ;)
Nouns. Replace smurfs with smurf. That would be smurf to play :)
bler144: Post-restriction punishment could be having to replace all adjectives with "smurfy." ;)
JMich: Nouns. Replace smurfs with smurf. That would be smurf to play :)
The smurf you say! I would so smurf the smurf out of that.
JMich: Nouns. Replace smurfs with smurf. That would be smurf to play :)
trentonlf: The smurf you say! I would so smurf the smurf out of that.
Oi. Smurfs, not smurfs. The underlined smurf shouldn't have been changed.