It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Should be entertaining!
adaliabooks: <snip>
Hey Adalia, you need to sweet talk your way into joining our hydra, so we can use the name Adaslowyrm. I'm sure nothing bad will happen to us in this link up!
adaliabooks: <snip>
Bookwyrm627: Hey Adalia, you need to sweet talk your way into joining our hydra, so we can use the name Adaslowyrm. I'm sure nothing bad will happen to us in this link up!
Believe me, it's tempting... but I struggle enough with the pace of our games, I know I couldn't cope with following one of their's... even with you two doing most of the work I can't imagine I would be much use...
Bookwyrm627: Hey Adalia, you need to sweet talk your way into joining our hydra, so we can use the name Adaslowyrm. I'm sure nothing bad will happen to us in this link up!
adaliabooks: Believe me, it's tempting... but I struggle enough with the pace of our games, I know I couldn't cope with following one of their's... even with you two doing most of the work I can't imagine I would be much use...
The posting requirement is per hydra, so you wouldn't even have to post. Just read whatever is on the latest page every couple of days and make snide remarks in the hydra thread. ;)

Maybe rattle some dice at the other players and randomly change our vote once in a while.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by Bookwyrm627
adaliabooks: Believe me, it's tempting... but I struggle enough with the pace of our games, I know I couldn't cope with following one of their's... even with you two doing most of the work I can't imagine I would be much use...
Bookwyrm627: The posting requirement is per hydra, so you wouldn't even have to post. Just read whatever is on the latest page every couple of days and make snide remarks in the hydra thread. ;)

Maybe rattle some dice at the other players and randomly change our vote once in a while.
Haha, that does sound fun.... :P

They should do a game where each player is played by a whole forum XD
It would be utter chaos!
adaliabooks: They should do a game where each player is played by a whole forum XD
It would be utter chaos!
zomg

/IN
adaliabooks: They should do a game where each player is played by a whole forum XD
It would be utter chaos!
yogsloth: zomg

/IN
Testing
Hey everyone

I've just subbed out of drealmer's game for lack of time. This has become an increasing problem lately, so I'm stepping away from forum mafia for a while. It's just too time-consuming, when I'm dealing with school, work, a sort-of-gf, and everything else that life throws at me.

So long, and thanks for all the fish, er... Fun!
agentcarr16: Hey everyone

I've just subbed out of drealmer's game for lack of time. This has become an increasing problem lately, so I'm stepping away from forum mafia for a while. It's just too time-consuming, when I'm dealing with school, work, a sort-of-gf, and everything else that life throws at me.

I completely get that, pretty much the same reasons I dropped out (plus my obsessive personality kind spoiled things too).

You've been a great addition to the community, thanks for playing :)

Sorry to see you go. It was fun! Good luck getting rid of that 'sort-of-' and holding on to the 'gf' part! ;-)

Feel free to kibitz in the observer threads occasionally. I hear that it is less time consuming.
Lifthrasil: Sorry to see you go. It was fun! Good luck getting rid of that 'sort-of-' and holding on to the 'gf' part! ;-)
Not every relationship can, or even should be, saved, but definitely more valuable to invest the time in that and find out one way or the other.

I totally understand - like adalia my problem is that if I play regularly I have trouble balancing RL/game and tend to go in the wrong direction which is forgoing RL obligations.

Best wishes and best of luck, and if you ever just want to stop in and chat, or want to seek out the wisdom of people who spend too much time playing games in an online forum, most of us will be here anyway.

Stop in now and then and tell us how it's going. Also, track down Sage and tell her to stop in and tell us how it's going while you're at it. :)
adaliabooks: I completely get that, pretty much the same reasons I dropped out (plus my obsessive personality kind spoiled things too).

You've been a great addition to the community, thanks for playing :)
Thanks. :-)

Lifthrasil: Sorry to see you go. It was fun! Good luck getting rid of that 'sort-of-' and holding on to the 'gf' part! ;-)
Thanks. I'm gonna do my best, lol.

Bookwyrm627: Feel free to kibitz in the observer threads occasionally. I hear that it is less time consuming.
I might. But even those observers can be pretty verbose.

bler144: Not every relationship can, or even should be, saved, but definitely more valuable to invest the time in that and find out one way or the other.

I totally understand - like adalia my problem is that if I play regularly I have trouble balancing RL/game and tend to go in the wrong direction which is forgoing RL obligations.

Best wishes and best of luck, and if you ever just want to stop in and chat, or want to seek out the wisdom of people who spend too much time playing games in an online forum, most of us will be here anyway.

Stop in now and then and tell us how it's going. Also, track down Sage and tell her to stop in and tell us how it's going while you're at it. :)
Very true, but I'm definitely investing effort in this.

I'll probably still be lurking around the forums, but I'll try to stop in from time to time to say something.

Best wishes, agent! Hope to see you around, beard and all. ;-)

Will be eagerly waiting for your comeback. It has indeed been fun. Take care out there!