It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All fans of Slitherine games can start stretching their fingers. Fantasy General II: Onslaught DLC is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. It comes with the 13 new aerial units, a new campaign of over 30 maps, and a map for the Invasion Campaign introducing Barbarian Clan of Eagle Riders.

The release of Onslaught DLC comes with a set of up to 35% discounts on Fantasy General II editions on GOG.COM, lasting until 19th March 2020, 4 PM UTC.
Missed opportunity there. If the general edition had been 35% as the other two are then I would have brought. As it is, nah, will wait for all content and better discounts.
Note that in the procedurally generated Onslaught campaign you can only play as the Barbarian faction. Imperials are skirmish only still.
The only game from Slitherine that is on my wishlist. I really hope it's a good one.
GOG.com: All fans of Slitherine games can start stretching their fingers. Fantasy General II: Onslaught DLC is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. It comes with the 13 new aerial units, a new campaign of over 30 maps, and a map for the Invasion Campaign introducing Barbarian Clan of Eagle Riders.

The release of Onslaught DLC comes with a set of up to 35% discounts on Fantasy General II editions on GOG.COM, lasting until 19th March 2020, 4 PM UTC.
The damn thing never makes it past first or 2nd scenarios. Don't tell me its my computer it plays more complex games than this!
GOG.com: All fans of Slitherine games can start stretching their fingers. Fantasy General II: Onslaught DLC is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. It comes with the 13 new aerial units, a new campaign of over 30 maps, and a map for the Invasion Campaign introducing Barbarian Clan of Eagle Riders.

buck7777: The damn thing never makes it past first or 2nd scenarios. Don't tell me its my computer it plays more complex games than this!
How about trying the game sub forum?