It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

snowkatt: the same idiots who necro'd a year old thread just to say "do not forgot " ?

whatever im going back to fallout 3
the wasteland waits for me
synfresh: Like I say all the time, you can hold a grudge but after awhile....

Some people just want to play Skyrim.
after a while it just becomes ridicilous especially if one necro's a thread to post a pointless meaningless one line note
and then become belligerent when peopel dare to disagree with said grudge ?

is that about the gist of it ?
Boo-hoo. Got downrepped for necroing a stupid thread demanding people to boycott a company because they're not doing what I want to do.
As stated above,gonna go back to Tamriel and the Mojave Wasteland.
meudoland: I got freely downrepped for saying: "to do not forget".
as usual this forum is full of idiots.
Oh man, a necro bump AND Steam bashing? Oh man, it's like monday and tuesday in the same day... I really miss wednesdays aka "something something french language pack for games" but gog killed that day with the new subforum... Oh well, at least i still have my Thursday "Why doesn't gog give Steam keys"....
The whole "boycott Bethesda" is never going to fly. As far as I want them to come here, there's nothing I can do to bring them here.
Also meudoland just calling the entire GOG community idiots for not aggreing with him is not just stupid, but it's really selfish and arrogant.
synfresh: Like I say all the time, you can hold a grudge but after awhile....

Some people just want to play Skyrim.
What about friday?
Cyraxpt: Oh man, a necro bump AND Steam bashing? Oh man, it's like monday and tuesday in the same day... I really miss wednesdays aka "something something french language pack for games" but gog killed that day with the new subforum... Oh well, at least i still have my Thursday "Why doesn't gog give Steam keys"....
Post edited January 13, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: Also meudoland just calling the entire GOG community idiots for not aggreing with him is not just stupid, but it's really selfish and arrogant.
I am yet to see a constructive post made by meudoland. He mostly seems to troll around. And seems to be surprisingly successful.
l0rdtr3k: Boo-hoo. Got downrepped for necroing a stupid thread demanding people to boycott a company because they're not doing what I want to do.
As stated above,gonna go back to Tamriel and the Mojave Wasteland.
meudoland: I got freely downrepped for saying: "to do not forget".
as usual this forum is full of idiots.
l0rdtr3k:
the capital wastlenad for me
with the nv engine via this mod https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/alpha-download-v273a

its an alpha ....wish me luck
l0rdtr3k: What about friday?
Cyraxpt: Oh man, a necro bump AND Steam bashing? Oh man, it's like monday and tuesday in the same day... I really miss wednesdays aka "something something french language pack for games" but gog killed that day with the new subforum... Oh well, at least i still have my Thursday "Why doesn't gog give Steam keys"....
l0rdtr3k:
damn it i wanted to ask that ! ;p
Post edited January 13, 2015 by snowkatt
How the fuck can I make FO3 run on Win7?
Also,stole your thunder,problem m8? UMAD?
snowkatt: the capital wastlenad for me
with the nv engine via this mod https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/alpha-download-v273a

its an alpha ....wish me luck
damn it i wanted to ask that ! ;p
yes very mad ;p

and i dont know
fallout 3 goty just runs for me on win 7 no problem at all
l0rdtr3k: How the fuck can I make FO3 run on Win7?
Hmm, it works fine on 8, and worked fine on 7. What kind of trouble do you have with it?
I wish to buy it on the near future. But the Steam page says that the game may not run in Windows 7 and 8.
Fenixp: Hmm, it works fine on 8, and worked fine on 7. What kind of trouble do you have with it?
Wait, did they mess with the schedule? I thought Wednesday was the "Where are all the old games, GOG?" day.
l0rdtr3k: I wish to buy it on the near future. But the Steam page says that the game may not run in Windows 7 and 8.
Fenixp: Hmm, it works fine on 8, and worked fine on 7. What kind of trouble do you have with it?
l0rdtr3k:
works fine on win 7 64 bit for me

i have the disc version but that shouldnt make any difference
l0rdtr3k: I wish to buy it on the near future. But the Steam page says that the game may not run in Windows 7 and 8.
Can't speak to the Steam version, but the retail version (GOTY) works fine on Win7 (64 bit) for me.

*edit* Bah! Snowkatt ninjaed!
Post edited January 13, 2015 by Coelocanth
Coelocanth: Wait, did they mess with the schedule? I thought Wednesday was the "Where are all the old games, GOG?" day.
no no that has become this company doesnt do what i want so there for it sucks and will must die !!! day
Coelocanth: Can't speak to the Steam version, but the retail version (GOTY) works fine on Win7 (64 bit) for me.

*edit* Bah! Snowkatt ninjaed!
hah ! ;p
Post edited January 13, 2015 by snowkatt
snowkatt: fallout 3 goty just runs for me on win 7 no problem at all
Same here. Played both F3 and Vegas without too much problem when they came out.