It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello GOG-Team,

just noticed the first freebie on the list this Fall Sale is again not available for Linux.
I don't think this is intentionally I just have the feeling Linux is not considered a lot
by GOG. I end up buying games at other Digital Distribution sites because they
have the better sales on Linux titles or GOG runs another Windows exclusive sale
and then sometimes GOG just does not offer the Linux Version that is available on
other sites. Wine is nice but games might or might not run on it and they might run on
one version and then don't on the next.

Thank you guys for listening.
low rated
sysedit: Hello GOG-Team,

just noticed the first freebie on the list this Fall Sale is again not available for Linux.
I don't think this is intentionally I just have the feeling Linux is not considered a lot
by GOG. I end up buying games at other Digital Distribution sites because they
have the better sales on Linux titles or GOG runs another Windows exclusive sale
and then sometimes GOG just does not offer the Linux Version that is available on
other sites. Wine is nice but games might or might not run on it and they might run on
one version and then don't on the next.

Thank you guys for listening.
I would be interested in an actual count that need linux games.Gog probably made an honest mistake with this one.