It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The remnants of civilization have given way to breathtakingly desolate landscapes, where every decision counts, and survival is the ultimate prize – welcome to the Post-Apo Sale filled with discounts up to -90% on a plethora of awesome titles with post-apocalyptic themes.

With a variety of genres, these titles will challenge your survival instincts and immerse you in the chaos of a reborn world. From battling mutants to forging alliances, every decision counts in these heart-pounding experiences, where beauty and devastation collide in stunning landscapes.

Check out the bargains on games like:

Frostpunk: Game of the Year Edition (-75%)
ELEX II (-60%)
Dying Light: Definitive Edition (-80%)
Shardpunk: Verminfall (-20%)
ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game (-30%)
BIOMUTANT (-60%)
Chernobylite (-55%)

…and of course many more – find them all HERE.

The apocalypse has never been this captivating! Be sure to check out the deals and enjoy all the post-apo goodness that they offer. The sale lasts until August 21st, 10 PM UTC.
Blasted into the forum.

Any chance Dying Light 2 will get here in stable/supported form before 2025?
Post-Apocalyptic sale.

Still no Terminator Resistance discount.

FFS.
FYI: Contrary to what is displayed on the store page, ENCODYA - Save the World Edition contains the soundtrack in WAV format in addition to mp3.
Attachments:
extras.png (71 Kb)
Post edited August 14, 2023 by maxpoweruser
high rated
How about some releases, like:

https://www.mobygames.com/game/21390/the-fall-last-days-of-gaia/

Or Rage, at least the first one.
Post edited August 14, 2023 by idbeholdME
ReynardFox: Post-Apocalyptic sale.

Still no Terminator Resistance discount.

FFS.
Ditto on this.

Also there is still no upgrade path from Dying Light: Enhanced Edition to the Definitive Edition. Thanks a lot Techland, pays off to be an early adopter.
EnforcerSunWoo: Also there is still no upgrade path from Dying Light: Enhanced Edition to the Definitive Edition. Thanks a lot Techland, pays off to be an early adopter.
Yup, I'm angry about that too.

If and when they ever release DL2 on GOG, that problem will probably cause me not to buy it until if & when development on it has first permanently ended, so that I don't get shafted again like I did with DL1 on GOG, due to the reasons you described.
GOG.com: ...
The apocalypse has never been this captivating! Be sure to check out the deals and enjoy all the post-apo goodness that they offer.
Oddly, "Fallout" franchise not there.
idbeholdME: How about some releases, like:

Now... that a name I havent heard in a while. The Fall i d love to get here. Its been a while since I played it.
high rated
I do not mind paying a bit more for an offline installer on GOG. But when I have to pay twice the price for a game like Splatter - Zombiecalypse Now on GOG and do not even get the Linux version, which is available on Steam, then something is wrong. I probably still would buy the game on GOG for the higher price, but not without the Linux version. You should negotiate better, GOG, and more essential, better support the DRM-free OS. When there's a Linux version available for a game it also should be available on GOG! Really sad ... :(
i_ni: Oddly, "Fallout" franchise not there.
Probably due to it already being on sale as part of QuakeCon?
idbeholdME: How about some releases, like:

they don't even have the hard truck apocalypse games that have been on steam for many years.
Hey GOG admin!

Why are Darksiders 1,3, and Genesis on sale, but not 2?
No Metro?