It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Embark on a journey to greatness. Get ready for adrenaline-fueled battles and a chance to claim your place in the galaxy – SpaceBourne 2 is now available on GOG in its early access and with a -30% discount that lasts until August 18th, 1 PM UTC.

SpaceBourne 2 is a single-player, open-universe RPG and third-person shooter game with an abundance of features, including role-playing, mining, trading, piracy, crafting, and deep exploration. Your goal is to build a new empire in the galaxy, with the methods of doing so being completely up to you.

Deep space exploration, piloting your own ship, conquer of the galaxy, crew management, rich side quests – it’s all there!

Grab it now and embark on an interstellar journey!

Note: This title is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
This looks interesting. Into the forum it goes.
Didn't expect to see this one here, especially with an all time high discount. Neat.
I'm not sure which is worse, having sequels come here when the previous games are not here (like this game), or never getting the sequels to games that are here (like Freedom Planet 2). I guess I will just say I am not a fan of either situation.
Looks like a single player Star Citizen or Elite Dangerous. Has potential, so color me interested in its development.
Ah yea, The Poor Man's Space game.

As it is uhm well not aptly called in certain parts of the Space Trader Genre
^^^ Definitely intriguing then, looking forward to full release.
First time I've heard of this. Looks interesting.
This mixed with Ostranauts would be an interesting game.
Wow, the trailer looks nice and the game looks intense. I don't know why, but it gave me a little flashback of Star Wars and Mass Effect for some reason.

Wishlisted for now.
MasterofFiction: I'm not sure which is worse, having sequels come here when the previous games are not here (like this game), or never getting the sequels to games that are here (like Freedom Planet 2). I guess I will just say I am not a fan of either situation.
I totally agree... I can't get into a new game/sequel when I never played the first game.
Hot damn, finally! Thanks, I've drooling my beard off slowly and steady for months now, nearly buying it on Steam. I'll unlist it on Steam right away and buy SpaceBourne 2 here on GOG. XD

And as for SpaceBourne 1; as far as I know there is nothing connecting SB1 to this, and SB1 seems to suffer as it's the first attempt by the guy, naturally.
Post edited August 12, 2023 by sanscript
MasterofFiction: I'm not sure which is worse, having sequels come here when the previous games are not here (like this game), or never getting the sequels to games that are here (like Freedom Planet 2). I guess I will just say I am not a fan of either situation.
Post edited August 13, 2023 by Ross_Martin