It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Diluvian Ultra is a single-player, first-person shooter focusing on a retro aesthetic and fast-paced, strategic combat. Sounds like your cup of tea? Well, you can get it now with a -10% discount, until October 5th, 5 PM UTC!

In Diluvian Ultra you’ll awaken as Atilla, the ageless warrior-prince, roused from millennia of slumber in the depths of space by a bold intrusion into your tomb-ship. Take up your crimson blade and inquire - are these trespassers the ancient adversaries of your history, or uncharted adversaries waiting to be vanquished? It makes no difference; they have entrenched themselves within the vessel, desecrating all that holds meaning for you with their unholy presence. The moment has come to expel them into the endless expanse and safeguard your people.

Now on GOG!

Note: This game is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
We need to go deeper.
I never seen a bug like this, but there´s a mini-GOG page instead of a video for this game on a news page :D
Attachments:
01.jpg (378 Kb)
Post edited September 28, 2023 by Tarhiel
Fast-paced combat or strategic combat? I doubt both terms can be applied at the same time...
Hi,

It's not early access but it's a full release.

Developers want to create episodic dlcs.
Lone_Scout: Fast-paced combat or strategic combat? I doubt both terms can be applied at the same time...
They sure can. Overall the combat is fast paced but you have to focus on which enemies to take down first and which weapons to use to take them actually down. That's where the strategic part comes in.

About the game: I've always had this on my list but wasn't 100% sure if it's for me. After watching some gameplay and a few short reviews of it though I think this deserves to be in my library.
Lone_Scout: Fast-paced combat or strategic combat? I doubt both terms can be applied at the same time...
Even Doom becomes "strategic" *and* fast-paced on levels that are hard and crafted right.

It doesn't allow you to stand around doing nothing, it doesn't allow you to lazily waste pickups or ammo, it forces you to avoid being boxed in or peppered by a thousand projectiles. It may require you to approach the level and its dangers & treasures in a specific order that gives you an advantage and postpones the hardest moments until you're in a position to tackle them.

I wish more games learned this lesson. Difficulty shouldn't be about boring bullet sponge enemies and cheap instadeaths, it should be about intensity, pushing the player to work harder and faster and smarter.
Post edited September 29, 2023 by clarry