It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A dynamic and brutal gridless tactical turn-based RPG where moral choices during battle influence the gameplay – BEAST is now available on GOG in its early access!

Long presumed dead, a veteran returns from a 10-year-long Ottoman slavery. His Carpathian homeland is feebly reigned by the demented prophet-king, its lands ruined by raiders and cursed with a hellish plague. Everything he loved and cherished is either gone or has changed beyond recognition. All he has left is his soldiers’ loyalty – and a holy quest to end the plague. Facing hordes of enemies as well as his inner demons, you must help him see it through no matter the cost!

Get ready for an atmospheric, story-rich grimdark world inspired by Carpathian legends, brutal and dynamic melee-focused combat, and a unique inner Beast system, where you decide whether to exercise or exorcize it.

BEAST – now available in its early access!

Note: This title is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Going to pick this up once it releases proper, cheers.
It's missing the In Development banner (although the opening sentence on the page does call it 'a brutal, turn-based tactical RPG that’s currently available in Early Access').
Too low contrast for my currently rapidly deteriorating eyesight. Too many night scenes, fog, black on red. I can barely make out the screenshots, although a very few scenes in the videos are well enough lit, and of course motion helps a little. Oh well. I guess if movies are any indicator, action and drama just can't take place during the day any more.

Also, I've played several games with the beast transformation mechanic (where transforming corrupts you permanently), so I don't know if I'd call this mechanic unique, without further information. Not that I remember any of these games very well, since I tend not to use those beast transformations when available, except when forced to by plot. Maybe Baldur's Gate 2 to a lesser extent? That's not really the main game I'm thinking of, though.
Impressed by the depiction of the fireworks of the musket fire (trailer), I might release the beast within, indeed.
I guess from YouTube common I seen the game contains over 20 playable missions, 2 main characters, 7 enemy classes, 11 enemy types and 40 weapon types already. Not bad for EA.
So it isn't a remake of this?

Aww man.
darktjm: That's not really the main game I'm thinking of, though.
Bound By Flame? *mutter* Making me not dare to play as a mage, infuriating...