It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An adult-oriented 2D Action RPG, where you will explore, fight, and seduce your way through an army of eldritch evil – Almastriga: Relics of Azathoth from TinyHat Studios is now available on GOG in its early access and with a -10% discount that lasts until 31st July, 5 PM UTC.

The war has ended and Jane, an experienced soldier, is finally on her way home after a long campaign. She seeks nothing more than a moment of well deserved peace, however fate has something different in store for her. During her voyage, a wicked storm brews and an ancient evil awakens. Eldritch abominations begin to tear into her world, and Jane is the only one who can set the world to rights. From man-eating mutants to seductive succubi, a menagerie of monsters stand in Jane's path.

Check it out now!
Finally some big tiddy "Metroidvania Souls-like", amirite? :D
I have no files in my library.
Attachments:
11.jpg (90 Kb)
Hmmm looks decent. But eh early access.
Actually amusing. Does this game come uncensored by default or do customers have to go fetch the Adult content elsewhere?
GOG.com: An adult-oriented 2D Action RPG, where you will explore, fight, and seduce your way through an army of eldritch evil –
Think the troubled soul of Jude Law already did it with Cold Mountain (2003) (2004 Oscar for "Best Actress in a Supporting Role" went to Zellweger)
HilariousHank: I have no files in my library.
Same here.
XYCat: Finally some big tiddy "Metroidvania Souls-like", amirite? :D
Bloodstained has a nude mod with jiggle physics if you wanna buy the game.

Problem is, the game sucks and the map tiles are incongruent to each other.

Example: You are on a ship at day. You move to another map tile its now in a cathedral at night. Its annoying. Trust me.

edit: typo
Post edited July 25, 2023 by Shmacky-McNuts
XYCat: Finally some big tiddy "Metroidvania Souls-like", amirite? :D
Shmacky-McNuts: Bloodstained has a nude mod with jiggle physics if you wanna buy the game.

Problem is, the game sucks and the map tiles are incongruent to each other.

Example: You are on a ship at day. You move to another map tile its now in a cathedral at night. Its annoying. Trust me.

edit: typo
You're not on a ship during the day, you're on a ship at night... during a storm and by the time you arrive it's night... a bloody night at that
Yes....this makes it all better to be on a ship and inside it a cathedral.....made out of marble. No need to try and bait people into arguments.

The point is still valid all over the game.
Shmacky-McNuts: Yes....this makes it all better to be on a ship and inside it a cathedral.....made out of marble. No need to try and bait people into arguments.

Seriously
You never played the game did you ? The tiles are absolutely congruent. You wade along a lot of ship decks till you find the maritime boss of that area and the actual point of it all is that this was the boat that sailed you to the island of your actual quest and the boss is the proof of the corruption of where you are going.
how can you misinterpret that if not completely intended ?
I mean you can think of the actual game what you want but that is a way of being disenginous that actually hurts.
But hey let's assume ship to land is really not even even is supported by the story.......Which other point does actually not work with another ?

"Sigh"
Good fishing I admit, I don't know why, but very good bait I'll give you that and the table flipping is a nice touch.
Post edited July 26, 2023 by Reaper9988
Alright, the download is available now.
After playing for a few minutes, I defeated a large enemy, and
I got soft-locked in the quick menu, so I had to force quit. Not a great start.
Post edited July 26, 2023 by bsmrk_95
Shmacky-McNuts: Yes....this makes it all better to be on a ship and inside it a cathedral.....made out of marble. No need to try and bait people into arguments.

Do you mean the save point rooms? The stylisied save point rooms like in Castlevania Symphony of the Night? How unrealistic in a game that featured gigantic monsters, demons, magic, alchemy and and items that grant the player infinite ammo. Why didn't I notice it sooner?