It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Dungeon of Love for Valentine’s Day from GOG.com and EA!

Today of all days, a good part of the world celebrates love in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. For us at GOG.com, there is no greater love than the love of classic PC games. We love them, you love them, and you know what? We love you as well! So we decided to celebrate Valentine’s Day by partnering up with our friends at Electronic Arts to offer you an exclusive Dungeon Keeper promotion:

For the next 48 hours Dungeon Keeper Gold (complete with the Deeper Dungeons expansion) can be added to your GOG.com account for free! If you already own it on GOG.com, you can still get one extra gift-code for the game and present it to your significant other gamer, or a friend.

http://www.gog.com/upload/images/2014/02/13d030d0e8798595a2adae2f8033c6689f1550a9.jpg

Spend time quality time protecting your Dungeon Heart from invaders and experience this classic series first hand. Further, the excellent sequel, Dungeon Keeper 2, is available for only $1.49 as a part of our special Valentine's Day promo. The offer lasts until Sunday, February 16, at 10:59AM GMT.

Would you rather storm and loot dungeons rather than protect them? Our special Destination: Dungeons & Dragons promo has you covered with a great collection of RPG classics up to 80% off!
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Chamb
Thabest007: the game doesn't work for me in fullscreen. When I start it up the intro video freezes and when I press a key it goes to the menu but then that stays frozen. I can only do something if I press the windows button, minimizing the screen. But that screens 5X5 cm so obviously that's not how I want to play. Never had this problem before with any GOG games
http://www.gog.com/forum/dungeon_keeper_series#1392556601
Damn, I would like to try Dungeon Keepers, but missed the opportunity. Can anybody send me a gift code? :)
:( I was trying all weekend but the site wasn't working for me. Now I'm in and missed it by a few hours. Dadgummit.
For PowerMac users, you'll need to download "Boxer" separately and then copy out the "Dungeon Keeper.boxer" folder from within the ".app" folder into your "DOS Games" folder to run the game.
I just did so on my G5-Mac ... works nicely :-)
noooo, i missed the promo :-( but i was looking at gog earlier... well, bad luck
cjacobi: For PowerMac users
They still exist? =P Good on ya, though the whole being incompatible with anything remotely new would drive me nuts. Going on 8 years after the Intel switch must make things a little tough on that side.

I think the longest I've gone between upgrade in hardware has been roughly 4 years, and that was our first family PC. Now that I think of it, it is kind of scary how fast I go through that stuff. Since then I think the max has been no more than 2 years, although I'm trying to see whether I can get out of that stupid cycle with my current PC. It ain't the best machine around but in comparison to previous PCs it definitely fares better in its current crop, so I'm hoping on not having to spend any money on hardware for a while so I can get at least 3-4 years out of this one. I'm just about to hit the first year now.
/ramble
Post edited February 16, 2014 by mistermumbles
Oh bollocks I missed the Promo too, I wasn't paying enough attention and thought it ended tomorrow. I got DK but intended to pick up DK2 at the weekend. I have the CD version but 75% off was too good to resist.

WHY GOG, WHY OH WHY DID YOU END IT ON A SUNDAY!

*curses like Mutley*
Unfortunately, I didn't note the timezone when I found out about the promo, and by the time I was in front of a computer, missed it. Anyone happen to have an extra gift code? :)
Post edited February 16, 2014 by entropi
damn it I missed it, only just found out about it, Anyone got a code they dont need?
Shame that I missed this opportunity to get really good old game to my pc. :(
Anyone nice for send code that don't need? :)
Damn it, missed this one!
Welp, add me to the list of people that were busy and missed it. Well that sucks. I saw the e-mail, went "I'll get to that when I have some time" and now it's too late. At least a bunch of people could get a great game for free (I always did like base-building games).
has somebody a gift code over? i need this game so much
baschdi123: has somebody a gift code over? i need this game so much
check your pm and
Have fun
Never got the email. And even joined GOG two weeks ago just to check out DK and DK2. *sigh* Had to work on Friday and Saturday, so just found out.

If anyone has a code for myself and my girlfriend, I 'd really appreciate it. I gifted her Evil Genius last week and she's loving it - so I think she'll like DK as well.

(I agree with those who think the deal should've lasted for the entire holiday weekend. But somehow I have the feeling that the decision was more EA's than GOG"s. And after trying that DK app and its heavy-handed attempts to squeeze cash out of the player, I'm even more convinced.)

And from someone who didn't even benefit from the giveaway, I still want to say thank you GOG.