It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Sorry, I don't have time to actually draw anything so I'll post an image of what I had in mind and let's suppose I drew it ;P
IMHO, it would have been better to simply pass your turn then.
REDVWIN: Apotheon.

REDVWIN
Yup, your turn :)
Ghorpm: Sorry, I don't have time to actually draw anything so I'll post an image of what I had in mind and let's suppose I drew it ;P
Gydion: IMHO, it would have been better to simply pass your turn then.
Normally I would but many times it happened that nobody wanted to start a new riddle so I thought making something easy to guess was the best idea to keep the game going
Post edited April 03, 2017 by Ghorpm
Ok. Been waitin' 4 a time to draw somethin'.

Easy one. Voxels!!

REDVWIN
Attachments:
REDVWIN: Ok. Been waitin' 4 a time to draw somethin'.

Easy one. Voxels!!

REDVWIN
Darwinia?
REDVWIN: Ok. Been waitin' 4 a time to draw somethin'.

Easy one. Voxels!!

REDVWIN
viperfdl: Darwinia?
Nope. Crossbuy Game. Space. Sidescroller. Console. Laser;Gun.

REDVWIN
viperfdl: Darwinia?
REDVWIN: Nope. Crossbuy Game. Space. Sidescroller. Console. Laser;Gun.

REDVWIN
Not Tetris then...
REDVWIN: Nope. Crossbuy Game. Space. Sidescroller. Console. Laser;Gun.

REDVWIN
ZFR: Not Tetris then...
Indeed. Game recently got a PRO update allowing 4K 60fps gameplay. (BTW, this isn't the main character but many of those buddies you should rescue for powerups and points).

REDVWIN
REDVWIN: Indeed. Game recently got a PRO update allowing 4K 60fps gameplay. (BTW, this isn't the main character but many of those buddies you should rescue for powerups and points).

REDVWIN
REZ? Never played the game but I know its aesthetics and that there's been a remake for PS4 (my buddy is actually such a REZ fanboy that he instantly ordered a limited boxed copy even though he doesn't even own a PS4 yet).
REDVWIN: Indeed. Game recently got a PRO update allowing 4K 60fps gameplay. (BTW, this isn't the main character but many of those buddies you should rescue for powerups and points).

REDVWIN
F4LL0UT: REZ? Never played the game but I know its aesthetics and that there's been a remake for PS4 (my buddy is actually such a REZ fanboy that he instantly ordered a limited boxed copy even though he doesn't even own a PS4 yet).
Close but no. PS4 launch title. One of the first PS+ Freebies on that platform.

REDVWIN
I know the title, but only because I googled PS4 launch games. Never played the game myself. I don\t think it is fair to give answer in that way so I pass this time.
pokooj: I know the title, but only because I googled PS4 launch games. Never played the game myself. I don\t think it is fair to give answer in that way so I pass this time.
I think it is fair because REDVWIN gave this hint himself and after waiting for somebody to guess it just from the picture. So you can go if you want ;)
REDVWIN: Close but no. PS4 launch title. One of the first PS+ Freebies on that platform.
Oh yeah, I kinda misinterpreted "pro update" as "HD remake" or something and excluded games first released on PS4. I presume you mean Knack, then.

Edit: Damn, had this tab open for two hours, forgot to refresh. Wouldn't have posted this if I had seen pokooj's post. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned pokooj can go.
Post edited April 04, 2017 by F4LL0UT
Ok then.

To make it official, the game was Resogun.

New game is attached. I'm not an artist as you can tell looking at my drawing, but i think it shouldn't be too difficult. There are 3 hints on the drawing.

Good luck.
Attachments:
pokooj: New game is attached. I'm not an artist as you can tell looking at my drawing, but i think it shouldn't be too difficult. There are 3 hints on the drawing.

Good luck.
Maybe To the Moon? I finished the game but remember almost nothing from it anymore, so it's just a wild guess.
pokooj: Ok then.

To make it official, the game was Resogun.

New game is attached. I'm not an artist as you can tell looking at my drawing, but i think it shouldn't be too difficult. There are 3 hints on the drawing.

Good luck.
Is it a Pokemon game?