It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

almabrds: Next game below.
I won't be online for some hours, so I won't be able to reply.
Fortunately you can find that in the game cover, so it will be easy to check if your answer is correct:
phandom: Can't quite remember the title. Must be "JC Denton's ultimate adventure" or something like that.
No, it's not a bootleg game. =P
Try again!
Another difficult riddle. Nobody knows the answer. Now only God from the machine can help us.
pokooj: Another difficult riddle. Nobody knows the answer. Now only God from the machine can help us.
= Deus Ex

And I believe it's correct.
MightyPinecone: Deus Ex

Finally an answer, after three days =P

Your turn, Pinecone!
MightyPinecone: Deus Ex

almabrds: Finally an answer, after three days =P

Your turn, Pinecone!
To be fair I think the honour goes to pokooj, who made references to the 'god from the machine' (deus ex machina). That's how I got it.
almabrds: Finally an answer, after three days =P

Your turn, Pinecone!
MightyPinecone: To be fair I think the honour goes to pokooj, who made references to the 'god from the machine' (deus ex machina). That's how I got it.
Thanks, but look three comments above mine. Phandom was first, and F4LL0UT also knew this already I guess. Anyway, you can draw.
MightyPinecone: To be fair I think the honour goes to pokooj, who made references to the 'god from the machine' (deus ex machina). That's how I got it.
pokooj: Thanks, but look three comments above mine. Phandom was first, and F4LL0UT also knew this already I guess. Anyway, you can draw.
lol, ok. I guess you were all being sneaky b*stards cleverly avoiding having to draw the next picture. Well I guess I can try to come up with something. But it's gonna be paint, and you only have yourselves to blame.
This has probably been done before, but hey, at least I'm not original! (eh, yeah...)
Attachments:
icu.jpg (30 Kb)
MightyPinecone: This has probably been done before, but hey, at least I'm not original! (eh, yeah...)
Neverwinter Nights. Haven't played it yet.

REDVWIN
MightyPinecone: This has probably been done before, but hey, at least I'm not original! (eh, yeah...)
REDVWIN: Neverwinter Nights. Haven't played it yet.

REDVWIN
Right you are! I had a feeling I should hold of on going to bed for a few minutes.

Your turn.
A not so well-received kickstarted 2016 multiplatform game.

Why not Beck and Call upon a hint?

REDVWIN
Attachments:
hope.png (299 Kb)
Post edited September 11, 2016 by REDVWIN
REDVWIN: A not so well-received kickstarted 2016 multiplatform game.

REDVWIN
Ill-received Kickstarter game? Mighty No. 9 comes to mind, but I haven't dared play it myself.
REDVWIN: A not so well-received kickstarted 2016 multiplatform game.

REDVWIN
Exoanthrope: Ill-received Kickstarter game? Mighty No. 9 comes to mind, but I haven't dared play it myself.
Correct! It's your turn.

REDVWIN
I haven't done a speed paint in a while. Let's see how recognisable this is.
Attachments:
wesker.jpg (127 Kb)
Exoanthrope: I haven't done a speed paint in a while. Let's see how recognisable this is.
Seifer Almansy (or something similar) FFVIII.