It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Red_Avatar: That could be Oblivion, Skyrim, even Thief <.<
viperfdl: No, not even close.

Ghorpm: Amnesia?
viperfdl: No, but right direction.
Penumbra, Dark Fall ?
viperfdl: No, not even close.

No, but right direction.
Red_Avatar: Penumbra, Dark Fall ?
No.
viperfdl: Next picture!
Bioshock?
Alone in the Dark?
Ghorpm: Alone in the Dark?
I was going to post that too, but there's no lanterns inside the game and only on the box cover and the lantern on there is very different.
Machine for pigs?
Correct.

Red_Avatar: I was going to post that too, but there's no lanterns inside the game and only on the box cover and the lantern on there is very different.
Maybe because my drawing skills aren't that good. I was hinting at the lantern on the box covers.
It didn't take much time to draw it so I guess it won't take much time to guess it ;)
Attachments:
nomnom.jpg (17 Kb)
Ghorpm: It didn't take much time to draw it so I guess it won't take much time to guess it ;)
Guacamelee?
Ghorpm: It didn't take much time to draw it so I guess it won't take much time to guess it ;)
AdamR: Guacamelee?
Sure! Your turn!
Here is an easy one. Nothing cryptic or clever about it. I was just having some fun.
I used to draw this kind of stuff all the time in my high school science classes.
Attachments:
nebraska.png (45 Kb)
AdamR: Here is an easy one. Nothing cryptic or clever about it. I was just having some fun.
I used to draw this kind of stuff all the time in my high school science classes.
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault?
AdamR: Here is an easy one. Nothing cryptic or clever about it. I was just having some fun.
viperfdl: Medal of Honor: Allied Assault?
Exactly! Your turn.
viperfdl: Medal of Honor: Allied Assault?
AdamR: Exactly! Your turn.
Nebraska = Omaha
Very clever. :D
Next.
Attachments: