It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sorry for the delay, I've done two new clues.

Sorry, they turned out pretty horrifying :T
Attachments:
Sorry, don't know what game this is.
Each hint feels like a different game, haha. I like them though.
viperfdl: Sorry, don't know what game this is.
I'm not sure I do either any more...
Attachments:
Hello
dear oh dear I'm so sorry
Attachments:
Pathologic.

No, Joe didn't give me any private hints via PM. No Sir. Not at all.
ZFR: Pathologic.
WRONG
Wow. I knew I couldn't draw, but now I realize I am not smart enough to be a guesser either.

I can follow last clue to the name of the game and presume ZFR is right, but how does the Dedede clue works at all?

Edit: wait, what? Wrong? But... it... what the...
Post edited July 20, 2020 by joppo
Just kidding. It's pathologic 2, but ZFR gets the point.

joppo: Wow. I knew I couldn't draw, but now I realize I am not smart enough to be a guesser either.

I can follow last clue to the name of the game and presume ZFR is right, but how does the Dedede clue works at all?
He's offering you trade - lemons, mystery package, fish ALL THE BASIC AMENITIES AVAILABLE IN PATHOLOGIC 2
JoeSapphire: WRONG
But you told me in PM...
JoeSapphire: WRONG
ZFR: But you told me in PM...
Quiet you fool! Do you want to undo us all?
JoeSapphire: Just kidding. It's pathologic 2, but ZFR gets the point.
Ah.

Er... I meant you told me in PM that, er... it's a lovely day.
There
Attachments:
baby.png (12 Kb)
ZFR: There
Hmm. I'll go with Agarest: Generations of War , tho I don't know if the characters are actual royalty there.
joppo: I can follow last clue to the name of the game and presume ZFR is right, but how does the Dedede clue works at all?
JoeSapphire: He's offering you trade - lemons, mystery package, fish ALL THE BASIC AMENITIES AVAILABLE IN PATHOLOGIC 2
Oh ok. I still don't get why Dedede and not Bowser or Strawberry Shortcake, but, whatever.
Post edited July 20, 2020 by joppo