It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: might it be papers please? I've (still) not played it but I imagine this might be something that would happen
Nope. Think closer to 1999
rtcvb32: Now for my very crappy drawing and i can't draw. So here's the best i can do.
The only thing that comes to mind with two talking heads, a radio frequency, and a text box, is Metal Gear Solid.
Mr.Mumbles: The only thing that comes to mind with two talking heads, a radio frequency, and a text box, is Metal Gear Solid.
Ding Ding! Right you are!

I'm sure my ex would have done a much better job drawing if she wanted.
rtcvb32: Now for my very crappy drawing and i can't draw. So here's the best i can do.
Mr.Mumbles: The only thing that comes to mind with two talking heads, a radio frequency, and a text box, is Metal Gear Solid.
ping
I hope we don't get overwhelmed if I only leave it two months before putting up a new clue.

See attached! Can you guess the game?
Attachments:
Ghost Master?
Lifthrasil: Ghost Master?
Yay! Your turn mister
Lifthrasil: Ghost Master?
JoeSapphire: Yay! Your turn mister
I'll draw something tomorrow. For now, I go to bed. Good night.
What's the name of the game?
Attachments:
Post edited June 12, 2020 by Lifthrasil
Oh yes! I wanna know
Shadow Warrior.
While searching the thread for how many times ZFR has guessed shadow warrior (it's only like 5??) I stumbled upon a phase I went through in 2013 of replacing the characters in games with Dedede and I'm so impressed with myself! More even than usual!

I must return to this tradition
Attachments:
ZFR: Shadow Warrior.
No.
JoeSapphire: While searching the thread for how many times ZFR has guessed shadow warrior
It was the first game I drew when I first joined.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/draw_and_guess_the_game/post7658

JoeSapphire: (it's only like 5??)
One of them was by mistake. I meant Blood.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/draw_and_guess_the_game/post8049
OK, just a warning. Reading old posts can be a real time sink.