It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: The idea was so original the first time, I felt like I had to continue being very original and unique.
Is it Tyrande Whisperwind? If yes then either Warcraft 3 or WoW

EDIT: Warcraft 3. I have just noticed it's your second image and on the firs one I can see a Hippogryph Rider
Post edited April 26, 2019 by Ghorpm
JoeSapphire: The idea was so original the first time, I felt like I had to continue being very original and unique.
Ghorpm: Is it Tyrande Whisperwind? If yes then either Warcraft 3 or WoW

EDIT: Warcraft 3. I have just noticed it's your second image and on the firs one I can see a Hippogryph Rider
Correct! Well done for thinking of Warcraft. It was such a unique, original and obscure idea of mine that I was worried no-one would ever get anywhere near it ;)

JoeSapphire: Correct! Well done for thinking of Warcraft. It was such a unique, original and obscure idea of mine that I was worried no-one would ever get anywhere near it ;)
I missed your first post but that would be enough for me to recognize Warcraft 3. I spent a lot of time on it :)

I'll try to draw something soon
Or soonish ;)
Attachments:
yummy.jpg (51 Kb)

JoeSapphire: Correct! Well done for thinking of Warcraft. It was such a unique, original and obscure idea of mine that I was worried no-one would ever get anywhere near it ;)
Whats the green sperm in the top left corner?
Ghorpm: Or soonish ;)
A witch made of cheese! ;)
Ghorpm: Or soonish ;)
Mr.Mumbles: A witch made of cheese! ;)
If you know a game about a witch made of cheese I want to know the title of this game :)
ZFR: Whats the green sperm in the top left corner?
Infernals falling down on earth
Post edited April 29, 2019 by Ghorpm
I know you're only asking because you appreciate a good pun, so I'm not taking offence at your vulgar misinterpretation of my art.

The green meteors in the top left corner is... The Rain of Chaos!

Ghorpm:
OH! Is this Trilby's notes? If that is cheese then no, but if it's an expressionist interpretation of a wine rack...
JoeSapphire: I know you're only asking because you appreciate a good pun, so I'm not taking offence at your vulgar misinterpretation of my art.

The green meteors in the top left corner is... The Rain of Chaos!

Ghorpm:
JoeSapphire: OH! Is this Trilby's notes? If that is cheese then no, but if it's an expressionist interpretation of a wine rack...
No, it's definitely cheese. Please note that the size of cheese when compared to a broom is more or less accurate
Ghorpm: No, it's definitely cheese. Please note that the size of cheese when compared to a broom is more or less accurate
Hm... I'm going to guess The Witch's House, because it's also on the GOG front page and I remember it having a good blend of creepy/surreal. But if it does have a giant cheese in it I didn't get that far...
Ghorpm: No, it's definitely cheese. Please note that the size of cheese when compared to a broom is more or less accurate
JoeSapphire: Hm... I'm going to guess The Witch's House, because it's also on the GOG front page and I remember it having a good blend of creepy/surreal. But if it does have a giant cheese in it I didn't get that far...
Nope.

The game I posted is old. Older than many GOG users I would even add
it must be pong then
JoeSapphire: it must be pong then
Note THAT old. 1983/84 is quoted as a release year (depending on which machine)
You don't have to be THAT old to know the answer, just need to check the other thread for answer.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_is_this_game/post19567

Ok I'm old, I knew it right away, it's Alley Cat.
I'm sure others know it as well, the resemblance is uncanny.
Attachments:
cheese.gif (13 Kb)
CervelloYM: You don't have to be THAT old to know the answer, just need to check the other thread for answer.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_is_this_game/post19567

Ok I'm old, I knew it right away, it's Alley Cat.
I'm sure others know it as well, the resemblance is uncanny.
Yup, that's the one :) I like posting the same game in multiple guessing threads if it happens that's my turn in some of them. Once I even held a triple puzzle with Niche as an answer (guess what I'm playing thread was the third one)