It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Black Friday Sale is fully up and running! Just yesterday we started with the release of UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection (-40% during the sale), more than 6000 offers as high as -90%, and GIVEAWAY of Styx: Shards of Darkness (up for grabs until November 24th, 2 PM UTC).

Over 6000 deals is a lot to choose from. To make sure you won’t miss anything cool, we want to present you with some excellent games that are currently on their all-time high discount, or the lowest price in over 30 days.

Let’s have a look!

All-time high discounts

If you’re looking for some incredibly RPGs, now is the best opportunity to immerse yourself in titles like: Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition (-75%), Yakuza: Like a Dragon Hero Edition (-66%), Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition (-80%), Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle (-80%), Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut (-75%), or Mafia Trilogy (-67%).

All the adventure lovers can should definitely check out games like: A Plague Tale: Requiem (-55%), The Invincible (-10%), Agatha Christie - Murder on the Orient Express (-20%), or STASIS: BONE TOTEM (-33%).

For those who are looking to shoot some things from first-person perspective we recommend checking out: System Shock (-30%), Turbo Overkill (-30%) and the likes of Trepang2 (-33%).

And if you love more unconventional titles, then definitely consider picking up: ISLANDERS (-50%), Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy (-34%), The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series (-75%), or Unpacking (-50%).

Now, these are just a taste of the plethora of all-time high discounts that we offer during the Black Friday Sale. Check all of them out HERE.

Lowest price in 30 days

We also have a lot of games that are now available with the lowest price in quite some time! Seize the opportunity to save big and pick up titles like:

Cyberpunk 2077 (-50%)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition (-75%)
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete (-75%)
Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord (-16%)
Treasure of Nadia (-50%)
The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition (-65%)
Monkey Island™ 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge™ (-65%)
The Curse of Monkey Island™ (-65%)
Gothic 2 Gold Edition (-75%)

Keep in mind that these are examples from the mountain of available bargains. If you’ve already found yourself a great deal, make sure to also recommend to others in the comments! Hope you all enjoy the sale.
high rated
You have a minor link issue :

One section reads "For those who are looking to shoot some things from first-person perspective we recommend checking out: System Shock (-30%), System Shock (-30%) and the likes of Trepang2 (-33%)."

The second 'System Shock' should probably read 'Turbo Overkill', as that what it links to ;)
high rated
Zoth-Ommog: You have a minor link issue :

One section reads "For those who are looking to shoot some things from first-person perspective we recommend checking out: System Shock (-30%), System Shock (-30%) and the likes of Trepang2 (-33%)."

The second 'System Shock' should probably read 'Turbo Overkill', as that what it links to ;)
Thanks Zoth! That indeed was the intention, just fixed it :)
high rated
Has GOG ever considered contacting the publisher of Terminator: Resistance about giving that game an "all-time high discount" on GOG?

Is GOG even aware of the fact that that game literally never goes on sale on GOG?

Does GOG even care about this issue?
high rated
GOG.com: All-time high discounts
Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut (-75%)
The game was 80% off in June 2015.
mrkgnao: The game was 80% off in June 2015.
Eh, time is relative.
high rated
park_84: Eh, time is relative.
No, uncle is relative. Time is money.
I have to say its a bit weird that the Cyberpunk + Expansion bundle is cheaper on steam and not here on GOG - just a little bit but still. Should've been 31% :P !

And since someone else mentioned games that have not been on sale for a while I have my own request with a few beloved games - Neverwinter Nights 2, Icewind Dale 2 and The Temple of Elemental Evil - these all are from the same publisher Hasbro Inc (that I never heard of) . Its been a year since their last discount. Is it possible anything to be done to remind the publisher about these games ? I am pretty sure many would be interested.
Post edited November 22, 2023 by Hirako__
Ironic that now I could actually run Cyberpunk I cant afford it even at this discount.

Such is the way of the upgrade!
> Cyberpunk 2077 (-50%)
> The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition (-75%)

quite some time my ass, these get the same discount almost every month. but of course you have to push your own games no matter what. I guess you interpret 'quite some time' as loosely as 'drm-free'.

mentioning a 10% discount among the all-time lows is a fucking joke as well. that title didn't even get this nominal launch discount 2 weeks ago when it came out, so of course now it's at a new low, quick, buy a million copies...

I was about to say finally a useful post in the news feed but you managed to fuck this up too. not to mention some of these have been or currently are cheaper on steam (e.g. islanders is -60%).
Sachys: Ironic that now I could actually run Cyberpunk I cant afford it even at this discount.

Such is the way of the upgrade!
For me, it was the other way around. While I could run it, it didn't work. I've tried for hours to get past the crash bug to no avail.

I also wonder who is going to buy the Bundle, now that CDPR has released news about the upcoming 'Ultimate Bundle,' which I can only guess will consist of the main game + DLC in one, plus the main game + DLC individually, and maybe a limited amount of extras, not locked to online requirements and Galaxy. While client customers get almost everything, minus maybe the Twitch drops. Moreover, for those who already own it, there is no incentive to purchase either the bundle or the ultimate version. There are no new additions, no additional missions, nothing that would justify making the purchase.

I might consider picking it up once the mentioned bug is fixed and all extras, including Twitch drops, are made available to all customers. Alternatively, I would be more inclined if they start being honest, admitting that the client is mandatory, and the only optional aspect being the ability to download and play the main game + DLC without restrictions from the website or with Galaxy.
Given how many thousand games are already on my backlog, I probably won't be buying anything this sale.

I already set my filters for my usual "Sort by maximum discount. OK. What can I run on either a 10+-year-old dual-core CPU with Linux and a GeForce GTX 750, a 10+-year-old dual-core CPU with Windows 7 and a Radeon HD 5870, or a 2016 dual-core Lenovo Ideapad with Linux and Intel onboard graphics at either $5 USD or less or at 80%+ discount and $8 USD or less?" sweep and nothing stood out as worth spending money on.

(eg. Factorio, Elechead, the Shantae games I don't already have, and Caesar IV are too expensive. I already have DRM-free copies of Infinifactory, SHENZHEN I/O, and Owlboy from Humble Bundles so why would I re-buy them at anything more than a couple bucks? I already own both Star Trek: Armada games physically so why would I re-buy them at only 24% off and twice my price limit? I already have my physical copy of Lighthouse set up in ScummVM. Why would I re-buy it at only 40% off? I'm not paying $10+ just to add a digital-only copy of the expansion pack to my copy of Star Trek: Voyager: Elite Force, etc. I think Enter the Gungeon is the closest to being bought, and I haven't played enough of my copy of Nuclear Throne yet to justify another similar game... especially when I usually set a filter to hide the "bullet hell" tag.)

I think I'll spend my leisure budget on either some friends for my "Programmer's Guide to the EGA and VGA Cards" and "Programming Starter Kit for the Macintosh" books, some friends for my "How to Write a Mystery" and "The Emotion Thesaurus" books, or some quieter fans for my Power Mac G4 instead.
Post edited November 22, 2023 by ssokolow
And even 85% off as part of the "Ubisoft Completion" bundle in September 2016.
My suggestions (mostly platformers, only first two unusually good deals):
My Brother Rabbit $1.49
Nice wordless story hidden object puzzle with simple minigames. One of my all time favorites of any kind of game.

Moto Racer Collection $1.19 (with enough bundle games)
Hard pure racing game (no shooting). Haven't tried 3 but enjoyed first two, even though I am not that good :/.

Sockventure $3.74
Hard platformer (quite hard at the end) but good level design and overall excellent game.

Cyber Hook $2.99
Unusual and fairly difficult 3d platformer with a hook. You swing around and try to get to the end as quickly as you can.

NyxQuest $.59
Platformer with unusual mechanic, not too difficult, excellent value. Mouse and keyboard, not gamepad.

Guacamelee $3.74
Difficult platformer with nice theme and music. They perfectly set up a much better ending than the one they used but still one of my favorites.

Beatbuddy $.99
Platformer where stuff you nead to avoid moves to the beat of the music.

Evan's Remains Deluxe $1.43
Short easy-ish story focused platformer.

Big Pharma $4.99 + DLC $2.99
I recommend it (with DLC) if you like jigsaw puzzles. Create a pipeline to make medications but you need to fit it in limited building space and the machines are awkwardly sized. Nicely balanced and replayable (turn off the screen change animation after your first game).

Little Bug $4.99
Never goes on sale but is a great platformer with a nice second stick floating mechanic (I didn't try without gamepad) and nice neon visuals.

Falcom games that are on sale don't usually get much if any worse than previous bests and are reliably good quality. Ys VIII has a recently lowered sale price (NISA published so I'm guessing still no regional pricing).
Will probably grab Trine 5 from this list.