It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warm breeze, longer days, sunshine rays – it’s all here inviting us to take a moment of break, lay back, grab a favorite beverage and enjoy some quality moments of total relaxation. We absolutely love it and, in fact, want to add something from our side as well to help you unwind from the stresses of everyday life.

So dive into the pool of relaxation with these awesome indie titles discounted up to -90% and gathered within the Chill Indie Sale which lasts until June 8th, 10 PM UTC.

Whatever your level of experience is, and whatever type of relaxation you prefer, you’ll definitely find something for yourself. The simple joy of tending to a virtual garden, the mesmerizing beauty of exploring vast open worlds, the meditative rhythm of crafting and building, or even the more action-based fun – gaming offers a unique form of escapism that allows one to unwind and recharge.

Find all the discounted titles HERE and make your everyday life’s stress and worries melt away! Have a great one.
The much rumoured big sale we've all been waiting for!
Same games, same prices,... boooooring :-|
Post edited June 01, 2023 by kultpcgames
Outlast is on the list. That's not what I'd call a chill game! Quite the opposite :P
misleading title, of course, but at least no stardew this time. would pick up door kickers: action squad (the chillest game of all) after playing it on steam, but since you can't be fucked to fix the wishlist and other issues, I can't be fucked to give you a single cent.
bluethief: Outlast is on the list. That's not what I'd call a chill game! Quite the opposite :P
bone chiller ?
bluethief: Outlast is on the list. That's not what I'd call a chill game! Quite the opposite :P
I feel so tired: bone chiller ?
Yeah, it's an horror game where you only have a recording camera as your source of light for a lot of situations, and no way to defend yourself but to run.

It's a stressful game, unless you're completely imune to horror.
Just so you're aware, Dorfromantik (base game) has a marginally higher discount in today's newsletter
I wonder if this means the Summer Sale won't start next week, or if GOG will just have overlapping sales for a short period of time. In any case I hope there's a AAA release at the start of the Summer Sale, although a lot of people would be happy with those SNEG titles too.