It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SlavicPunk: Oldtimer is coming soon on GOG. But maybe it’s time to try it out and see what this incredible isometric shooter is all about?

You can now try SlavicPunk: Oldtimer Demo!

SlavicPunk: Oldtimer draws inspiration from the works of Michał Gołkowski, a renowned Polish author well known from science fiction and fantasy books. The game centers around the captivating story of his own creation, where Yanus, a private investigator haunted by his troubled past, attempts to solve an unexpected case involving a stolen data carrier. He must confront not only his inner demons but also urban gangs and a powerful corporation that has brought about the city's downfall.

Check out the Demo now!
Getting "The Ascent" vibes. I like.
For some reason (sale-related server load?) this doesn't appear in my 'owned games' list in Galaxy. I can see it in my library on the website; I can access the 'backup' installer through the site; but Galaxy is pretending it doesn't exist.

Edit: fixed.
Post edited June 26, 2023 by VanishedOne
Looks like a fun time, wishlisted.