It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
What are you thinking about CD PROJEKT RED?

From Mexico to Argentina, we are 21 countries that speak Spanish in America, and you propose that we play in French, English or Portuguese. Are you serious? Is it so difficult to add Spanish to Spain for clients from Latin America?

If you want to save a few miserable dollars by not translating into Latin American Spanish, I understand you, you consider that it is not worth it because we are a small market for your sales projection and the way you offer us your product because you will not sell much and the experience of game will not be good ... reading subtitles in full action of the game is not pleasant.

I bought your game in advance very excited because according to the description of the game it would be in Spanish (Spain), worse is nothing; and with your recent announcement that there will be no Spanish language for America you killed my illusion. I was saving money to buy my shoes, I stamped a polo shirt with the game logo (pirate), I already have my keyboard and mouse configured with the color palette of the game, I was growing my hair and beard to look like Keanu's character Reeves, but this all no longer makes sense.

I already paid in advance and I will not ask for a refund, I will still play it occasionally, but I no longer want to invest my time in your product.

-------------------------------------

¿En que estas pensando CD PROJEKT RED?

Desde México hasta Argentina, somos 21 países que hablamos español en América, y propones que juguemos en francés, ingles o portugués ¿es en serio? ¿es tan difícil agregar español España para los clientes de Latinoamérica?

Si quieres ahorrarte unos miserables dólares por no traducir a español latinoamericano, te entiendo, consideras que no vale la pena por que somos un mercado pequeño para tu proyección de ventas y de la forma que nos ofreces tu producto pues no venderás mucho y la experiencia de juego no será buena... estar leyendo subtítulos en plena acción del juego no es agradable.

Compre su juego por adelantado muy emocionado por que según la descripción del juego estaría en español (España), peor es nada; y con su anuncio reciente de que no habrá ningún idioma español para América mataste mi ilusión. Estaba ahorrando para comprarme las zapatillas, me estampe un polo con el logo de juego (pirata), ya tengo configurado mi teclado y ratón con la paleta de colores del juego, me estaba dejando crecer el cabello y la barba para parecerme al personaje de Keanu Reeves, pero todo esto ya no tiene sentido.

Ya pague por adelantado y no pediré reembolso, Igual lo jugaré ocasionalmente, pero ya no me dan tantas ganas de invertir mi tiempo en su producto.
I think I'm going to start doing this for Canadian French.
low rated
Oh FFS... you speak real good English so why DO YOU PERSONALLY need it in Spanish?
Post edited October 26, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
No creo que GOG te prohíba bajar el doblaje español de sus servidores, si hablamos de la versión de PC, claro.
Bono estente Ethethethetheth, ethethetheth Chris Waddle Svinky Pinky Boutros Boutros-Ghali
Lugamo: No creo que GOG te prohíba bajar el doblaje español de sus servidores, si hablamos de la versión de PC, claro.
He must be asking about the console version.
fr33kSh0w2012: Oh FFS... you speak real good English so why DO YOU PERSONALLY need it in Spanish?
Their post actually demonstrates high level abilities in Google translate. Feed it the third spanish paragraph and it comes out word for word identical, especially the unconventional phrasing.

It seems to me that the OP should actually go ahead and cancel their preorder, and source a copy sold in Western Europe. That is apparently what people in Portugal need to do, as the version GOG ships to them excludes the Portuguese audio available elsewhere.
I thought this would be about the game itself not having Spanish-speaking minorities within the game, like some gang called "El Burritos Specialmente!" etc.

Well? Does it? I know there are at least some Haitians talking creoli or whatever.
Lugamo: No creo que GOG te prohíba bajar el doblaje español de sus servidores, si hablamos de la versión de PC, claro.
kmanitou: He must be asking about the console version.
Then he posted in the wrong place. CD Projekt has a general forum for Cyberpunk 2077.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/cyberpunk.21/
Post edited October 26, 2020 by M3troid
fr33kSh0w2012: Oh FFS... you speak real good English so why DO YOU PERSONALLY need it in Spanish?
Mortius1: Their post actually demonstrates high level abilities in Google translate. Feed it the third spanish paragraph and it comes out word for word identical, especially the unconventional phrasing.

It seems to me that the OP should actually go ahead and cancel their preorder, and source a copy sold in Western Europe. That is apparently what people in Portugal need to do, as the version GOG ships to them excludes the Portuguese audio available elsewhere.
Yeah I thought as much, FFS.
Apparently they thought more appropriate to ship the game with Spanish dub to South Korea than to Latin America. #MakesSense
With The Witcher 3, English was the "basic" language and then you could download separate languages pack to add into the appropriate folder later. They did this to reduce the size of the download, and if Witcher 3 was big Cyberpunk will most likely be humongous.
Maybe they'll do this again? I wish every developer did that.
Most likely to be added in a month 2.