It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure RPG set in the megalopolis of Night City, where you play as V, a cyberpunk mercenary wrapped up in a do-or-die fight for survival. In the full-fledged expansion, Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, you return as the cyber-enhanced soldier, and embark on a high-stakes mission of espionage and intrigue to save the NUSA President. In the dangerous district of Dogtown, you must forge alliances within a web of shattered loyalties and sinister political machinations. 

Now though, we’re extremely excited to share some big news – on December 5th, you’ll be able to get both base game and the expansion in the one and only, Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition!

Experience the original Cyberpunk 2077 story, as well as the new spy-thriller adventure of Phantom Liberty, all in one package. Get ready, and see you in Night City!
high rated
Like many others, I, too, also want to know whether or not this "Ultimate Edition" will be removing all of the DRM from this game, and also providing offline installers for 100% of all of the DRM'ed content, meaning every single piece of it, with no exceptions, period.

If a GOG employee were to provide an actual real answer to this question (meaning, not the usual committee-approved, PR-speak gibberish, and also not the usual total ignoring of this issue by GOG employees), then that would be very useful & appreciated.
high rated
I'm also looking forward to DRM free game, not interested to junk which was provided so far. It is very sad, that honesty mean nothing to CDPR.
high rated
How come that nobody asked about "My reward stuff" yet?
high rated
I hope someone is going to mention that an 'Ultimate Edition' really must contain all the My Rewards stuff.
For people who already own the base game + Phantom Liberty, will it be automatically converted into the Ultimate Edition?
Pfft, that's what I get for buying it over the summer sale...
What time is this meant to release on GOG today?