It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good news! As of this moment, all owners of Crossroads Inn receive an Anniversary Edition update for free. This version of the game includes:

· An epic campaign, Sandbox mode, and dozen of scenarios
· Pests & Puppies DLC with lovely pets and malicious pests
· The Pit DLC - open an underground basement and run all kinds of illegal activities
· Hooves & Wagons DLC: guests now own horses and wagons with them
· Bath & Beauty DLC offering beautiful bathtubs and bathrooms
· Crops & Harvest DLC (new content!): time to gather crops and feast!
· Digital goodies pack: unique cookbook, soundtrack, all sketches and concepts that were used during development
· FLCs and event-related items
· New bard and a new adventurer
· Chinese language support

Among the most significant improvements to the base game Anniversary Edition offers:

· New Pathfinding & AI
· Engine Performance
· UI & Tutorial

Of course, newcomers to the tavern-running business are always welcome! Until 29th October 2020, 3 PM UTC, Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition Inn will be available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount!

Note: If you already own or Crossroads Inn - Artisan Edition in your library, they will be automatically updated to Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition - Season Pass 2, giving you free access to the game’s future DLCs.
high rated
You've forgot to add (existing) Linux port.
Thank you.
Neat surprise, since I bought the complete eidtion I got the second season pass for free, not a fan of multiple season passes though.
Or season passes in general (there are a few exceptions).
Post edited October 22, 2020 by NuffCatnip
While this looks like a good deal, I do agree that the additional season of DLC does somewhat undermine the sales pitch, as I believe this was originally advertised as being equivalent to a "complete edition".
Is the game actually playable now? I was interested in this when it first came out, but passed on it thanks to almost every review saying it was so full of bugs and other problems that it was essentially the equivalent of a pre-alpha game masquerading as a complete release.
NuffCatnip: Neat surprise, since I bought the complete eidtion I got the second season pass for free, not a fan of multiple season passes though.
so i've always wanted a game like this but the reviews putt me off. would you say it was worth it?
NuffCatnip: Neat surprise, since I bought the complete eidtion I got the second season pass for free, not a fan of multiple season passes though.
fortune_p_dawg: so i've always wanted a game like this but the reviews putt me off. would you say it was worth it?
Imho yes, at least for me.
I love the concept of running/designing a tavern/inn, but game breaking bugs and ai loops kept me from completing some missions (I'm talking about the original version), I haven't played the improved version yet, sorry. :)

I'd say it's worth it even though there are (were?) all those bugs if you're really into the (micro) management and designing aspects: I had to redo a lot of stuff because shit (a.i. npc behaviour loops) hit the fan quite frequently.
...but If you want to get the game because of the story or are just mildly curious about the game then I'd say wait for reviews of the enhanced edition. :)

Hope that helps a little bit :)
Post edited October 23, 2020 by NuffCatnip
warning...
after install (on win10 pro) you go from being able to play the game to nothing more than a box that says:
"This application can only run in the context of an app container"
Zoidberg: Wow, awful thumbnail, why? XP
Liliana Moore: I was just about to say that.
I don't mind the hair; what's wrong with you?
IncomingDmg: warning...
after install (on win10 pro) you go from being able to play the game to nothing more than a box that says:
"This application can only run in the context of an app container"
I don't get that. I did get my AV bitching, but it bitches about everything.
Any news on the Linux version? Why is it missing on GOG?

This growing pile of missing Linux versions in recent releases (Desperados III, Blasphemous, Talos Principle and now Crossroads Inn) is becoming highly irritating.
Post edited October 23, 2020 by shmerl
Hanglyman: Is the game actually playable now? I was interested in this when it first came out, but passed on it thanks to almost every review saying it was so full of bugs and other problems that it was essentially the equivalent of a pre-alpha game masquerading as a complete release.
I'd be curious to hear more about this from current players too. The launch version sounded interesting but there was enough negative player feedback about bugs and stability that I ultimately passed up on it.
in another thread I saw a post that "may" indicated that the new release ...requires... GOG galaxy; standalone installs may not work as it complains about wanting to start from an app container (well, did not work for me anyway).

probably worth waiting a week or so to see if they really are killing bugs or just breeding new ones ;-)
fortune_p_dawg: so i've always wanted a game like this but the reviews putt me off. would you say it was worth it?
NuffCatnip: Imho yes, at least for me.
I love the concept of running/designing a tavern/inn, but game breaking bugs and ai loops kept me from completing some missions (I'm talking about the original version), I haven't played the improved version yet, sorry. :)

I'd say it's worth it even though there are (were?) all those bugs if you're really into the (micro) management and designing aspects: I had to redo a lot of stuff because shit (a.i. npc behaviour loops) hit the fan quite frequently.
...but If you want to get the game because of the story or are just mildly curious about the game then I'd say wait for reviews of the enhanced edition. :)

that's good enough for me! thansk for the response :)
NuffCatnip: Imho yes, at least for me.

fortune_p_dawg: that's good enough for me! thansk for the response :)
Glad to hear :)
You're welcome! :)