It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gogamess: Hehe, that was funny. Can I use this avatar? ^_^
You mean this one I have right now? [Quoted btw for preservation:
Treasure: snip
]
Well, this one was made for me by another goglodyte with whom I converse now and then, after I commented positively on a similar avatar he had made for himself (cecil in particular-I'm not sure whether it'd be "correct" to reveal this info, but anyways). So, you'd probably have to ask him first whether you can use said avatar for yourself in the future (because adopting it for yourself right now would only lead to further confusion...)
Post edited January 07, 2016 by Treasure
Treasure: 1466

gogamess: Hehe, that was funny. Can I use this avatar? ^_^
Treasure: You mean this one I have right now? [Quoted btw for preservation:
Treasure: snip
Treasure: ]
Well, this one was made for me by another goglodyte with whom I converse now and then, after I commented positively on a similar avatar he had made for himself (cecil in particular-I'm not sure whether it'd be "correct" to reveal this info, but anyways). So, you'd probably have to ask him first whether you can use said avatar for yourself in the future (because adopting it for yourself right now would only lead to further confusion...)
No no, I mean the avatar I use now, the Costume Quest avatar ^_^

gogamess: No no, I mean the avatar I use now, the Costume Quest avatar ^_^
Ah,ok, I just misunderstood when you said "this avatar" then. Yes, you can, as I'm not going to use this one anymore -near the summer of 2014 I decided I liked another avatar of Costume Quest better -specifically the pirate avatar, as evidenced by [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Treasure]my gogwiki page[/url]. Plus, when I used the avatar you're using now I had about 30 rep -I keep my post history in bookmarks and I saw thus that I had entered at that time a ga with this minimum rep requirement, while I had the aforementioned pirate avatar when I was at 400 rep as you are now -meaning that with these in mind I won't feel I'm seeing my past self every time I see you with this avatar. :-)
So, tl;dr: You can totally use this avatar where Wren from Costume Quest is dressed as a knight, but I'd like to "book" the pirate avatar for my own use as I do change avatars every 2 months or so and I might return to that one, since I still like it...
Post edited January 08, 2016 by Treasure
Treasure: 1467

gogamess: No no, I mean the avatar I use now, the Costume Quest avatar ^_^
Treasure: Ah,ok, I just misunderstood when you said "this avatar" then. Yes, you can, as I'm not going to use this one anymore -near the summer of 2014 I decided I liked another avatar of Costume Quest better -specifically the pirate avatar, as evidenced by [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Treasure]my gogwiki page[/url]. Plus, when I used the avatar you're using now I had about 30 rep -I keep my post history in bookmarks and I saw thus that I had entered at that time a ga with this minimum rep requirement, while I had the aforementioned pirate avatar when I was at 400 rep as you are now -meaning that with these in mind I won't feel I'm seeing my past self every time I see you with this avatar. :-)
So, tl;dr: You can totally use this avatar where Wren from Costume Quest is dressed as a knight, but I'd like to "book" the pirate avatar for my own use as I do change avatars every 2 months or so and I might return to that one, since I still like it...
ok thanks, no problem with that. ^_^
<span class="bold">1468</span>
Routemaster Coach (RMC) 1469.
Post edited January 09, 2016 by gixgox
<span class="bold">1472</span>   Wheee !