It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

a bought the game on steam because a did not now of this GOG.com a have read it someware and found the site a like the site and have instal some games from it the addon Guardians of the highlands is not very much a think for the price of 7.99 euro not bet but also not good sorry for my engels Jaapius1 a like this site but have some problems whit some games a install like soldiers the game crasht -seven kingdoms my computer has to start up again -final liberation warhammer cdfile missing or corrupt? dont no what to do how do a get my monny back or what ?most of the games a buy on GOG work the older games also but sometimes not a like the site of GOG because you found some nice games on it Jaapius 7-6-2017
Post edited June 07, 2017 by Jaapius1
Jaapius1: a bought the game on steam because a did not now of this GOG.com a have read it someware and found the site a like the site and have instal some games from it the addon Guardians of the highlands is not very much a think for the price of 7.99 euro not bet but also not good sorry for my engels Jaapius1 a like this site but have some problems whit some games a instal
Sent you a direct message, asking to write about it in Dutch so I can understand and translate correctly for you.