It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PUT YOURSELF IN THE GAME

It’s time for another creative contest!
Toonstruck is all about the fantasy of getting to play around a saturday-morning cartoon world, one where cartoon rules and laws apply, or don't apply - the whimsy knows no bounds!

Christopher Lloyd got to do it, we got to do it, now we want you to do it. Strike a pose, take a picture, and place yourself in Toonstruck! You can use one of the screenshots we made, or just take one yourself. We want to see your best Christopher Lloyd impersonation right here in this forum thread.

In two weeks' time, we’ll close the contest, pick winners and announce them in this thread on February 24th!

Why is winning really worth it? You’re going to get some cool prizes!

-1st Place winner: a $9.99 GOG.com gift code + a framed print out of the artwork of your choosing, that means your entry, somebody else's entry, or perhaps our entry, sent to a postal address of your choosing.

-2 Runners-up: a GOG.com $9.99 gift code redeemable for one game.

We reserve the right to award additional honorable mention titles if we really won’t be able to choose (like last time!).

Some extra rules:
-Unlimited entries per person
-Only your own creations are allowed - no copying or hiring graphics-savvy minions!
-The entry deadline is two weeks from now: February 24, at 4:59 PM GMT.

Want to see how we did? Check out the examples below!
Attachments:
Post edited February 10, 2015 by Konrad
Well after spending the past week fixing my PC, I finally got it all fixed and setup again to enter just before the deadline.

I enjoyed this competition. Was harder to find a screenshot with a decent, printable resolution than it was to edit my entry.

Good Luck All :)

*Just tweaking entry with edits rather than new post incase you state I entered too late :( *
Attachments:
Post edited February 24, 2015 by Serpream
Who won? who won? who won?
After many people gave their opinions on who was best, we've finally chosen the ultimate winner - it's Pardinuz and his slightly creepy, yet both creative and entertaining, hop into this gaming title!

We'll be in touch to get your address so we can sign and send one of our photos - let us know if you have a preference of the examples we provided in the original post!

We'd also like to name a few honorable mentions: Trum17, Ominousrobot, and xorsyst can each expect a PM with a gift code for $9.99 - you can use it on one game which has the base price up to the code value :)
Yayyy!!! Sweet. :D
My girlfriend can't wait to hang one of these in her room.
She just can't decide which... :)
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Pardinuz
Congratulations Pardinuz!! And thank you GOG for the contest! :-)
Pardinuz: Yayyy!!! Sweet. :D
...by the image im guessing you will be the one to hang! O_____O
Pardinuz: Yayyy!!! Sweet. :D
Sachys: ...by the image im guessing you will be the one to hang! O_____O
Oh yeah, I should probably be more careful from now on.
That's actually the picture she chose to have printed. She said she'll use it as a dart board if I don't behave myself. :D
Sachys: ...by the image im guessing you will be the one to hang! O_____O
Pardinuz: Oh yeah, I should probably be more careful from now on.
That's actually the picture she chose to have printed. She said she'll use it as a dart board if I don't behave myself. :D
well better that than you being the dartboard!
Many thanks on my runner uppyness!

Congratulations Pardinuz on your win. Well deserved - if a little kinky ;)
Congrats, Pardinuz and the runners up! :)