It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Glaucos: You can now add Mafia II and Mafia III, original versions, to the list. It appears they are not included with the new versions.

Edit: Now I see, Mafia III Definitive is just the original with all DLCs (someone could correct me, though). If so, the only one missing is Mafia II.
Why? I've stated before that definitive/superior versions succeeds original versions. Mafia 2 is already on the storefront, no need for it to clutter the list.

But yes, Mafia III Definitive Edition is the same game with just DLCs included
Mafia II Definitive Edition is a remaster and it also includes Mafia II (Classic) / Mafia 2 Director's Cut upon purchase.
Prah: Why? I've stated before that definitive/superior versions succeeds original versions. Mafia 2 is already on the storefront, no need for it to clutter the list.

But yes, Mafia III Definitive Edition is the same game with just DLCs included
Mafia II Definitive Edition is a remaster and it also includes Mafia II (Classic) / Mafia 2 Director's Cut upon purchase.
Ok, i was taking it for a full remake, but it is just a remaster.
Wizardry: The Five Ordeals (currently in Early Access on Steam) received an update yesterday that adds, among other things, an English translation.
https://www.gematsu.com/2022/08/wizardry-the-five-ordeals-major-update-now-available-adds-english-translation-for-official-scenarios

In addition, Saints Row (2022) was just released as a timed exclusive on the Epic Store.
The sequel to Warriors of the Nile, aptly titled Warriors of the Nile 2, launched 4 days ago.
Post edited August 28, 2022 by Swedrami
Released today, Konung III can now be removed.

And now missing...

A.I.M series:

A.I.M.: Artificial Intelligence Machine (2004).

7.62 series:

7.62 Perezaryadka (aka Reload) (2008) is a standalone add-on only released in Russia. Some of its content is already included in 7.62 Hard Life. So it's up to you to decide if it's worth including it.
Post edited August 29, 2022 by Glaucos
Grargar: Wizardry: The Five Ordeals (currently in Early Access on Steam) received an update yesterday that adds, among other things, an English translation.
https://www.gematsu.com/2022/08/wizardry-the-five-ordeals-major-update-now-available-adds-english-translation-for-official-scenarios

In addition, Saints Row (2022) was just released as a timed exclusive on the Epic Store.
Thank you!

Swedrami: The sequel to Warriors of the Nile, aptly titled Warriors of the Nile 2, launched 4 days ago.
Thank you!

Glaucos: Released today, Konung III can now be removed.

And now missing...

A.I.M series:

A.I.M.: Artificial Intelligence Machine (2004).

7.62 series:

7.62 Perezaryadka (aka Reload) (2008) is a standalone add-on only released in Russia. Some of its content is already included in 7.62 Hard Life. So it's up to you to decide if it's worth including it.
Thank you!

For now, I'll add the Russian add-on because there are similiar entries already on the list.

Removed:
Konung III

Added:
Wizardry: The Five Ordeals
Saints Row (2022)
Warriors of the Nile 2
A.I.M.: Artificial Intelligence Machine
7.62 Perezaryadka
Prah: King's Bounty series:
King's Bounty II
This can be removed as the game has been released:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/kings_bounty_ii
Grargar: This can be removed as the game has been released:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/kings_bounty_ii
Thank you!

Removed:
King's Bounty II
Added:
The Fellowship of the Ring (1985)
The Shadows of Mordor
J.R.R. Tolkien's War in Middle Earth (1989)
J.R.R. Tolkien's Riders of Rohan
The Crack of Doom
J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. I (1990)
J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. II: The Two Towers (1992)
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2002)
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring
The Hobbit
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Middle-earth: Shadow of War
Post edited September 01, 2022 by Prah
LEGO Brawls was recently released on Steam.

And so did Freedom Planet 2.
Grargar: LEGO Brawls was recently released on Steam.

And so did Freedom Planet 2.
Thank you!

Added:
Freedom Planet 2
LEGO Brawls

Removed:
Disciples: Liberation
Wow, quite the labor of love you've got going here Prah! In the realm of you don't know what you don't know, in reading through a lot of the posts and of course the list itself, it really helps identify more games that I would go to the community wishlist to vote for and hopefully see added here one day. Great job!
Q.U.B.E. 10th Anniversary was released on Steam.
Not released anywhere yet, but given the platforms in the game's page, it may be interesting to keep an eye on it:
Turnip Boy Robs a Bank
GoldenCavalier: Wow, quite the labor of love you've got going here Prah! In the realm of you don't know what you don't know, in reading through a lot of the posts and of course the list itself, it really helps identify more games that I would go to the community wishlist to vote for and hopefully see added here one day. Great job!
Thank you!

Geralt_of_Rivia: Q.U.B.E. 10th Anniversary was released on Steam.
Thank you!

_Auster_: Not released anywhere yet, but given the platforms in the game's page, it may be interesting to keep an eye on it:
Turnip Boy Robs a Bank
Thank you for letting me know, however before release it will have to stay off the list - we don't know, maybe it will release on GOG after all :)

Added:
Q.U.B.E. 10th Anniversary
Post edited September 15, 2022 by Prah